Reviews for I was His
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 7/9
This was fluff at its best. Why not? Thank you!
Grahamgirl93 chapter 1 . 6/30
I enjoyed this story of their falling in love and staying together...
malugargula chapter 1 . 5/11
They’re so cute
TheLastLynx chapter 1 . 5/1
well, this is delightful!
Ardentlyadmired chapter 1 . 2/19
Beautiful companion piece! Loved it.
Rika Azumi Sakura Yukihara chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
Oh my gosh, this is even sweeter!
redskybluemoon chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
so sweeeettt.. love it!
LCB chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Sweet love srory!
EStrunk chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Lovely story. The pace of their relationship felt very real. I loved that she got to bring an auror of her choosing to Malfoy Manor, and that she chose Tonks. I did wonder where Narcissa was. The spreading of Slytherin/Gryffindor relationships was wonderful. Did Draco ask Snape to partner them? Was that just coincidence? Your Lucius was a great character.
ainokea2810 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
lovely story
SlytherinGurrl chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
i WAS just like OMG this is sooooooooooooo cute,,,,,,,,, Loved it...this is totally going on my favorites!
purefaith91 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Excellent. It is nice when you hear a story from different perspectives and you told it nicely without it just being a rehash of the other. Very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing. p
LeanneDaseyLover chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
That was so...wow! I love this so much. The entire thing was so sweet and so romantic. My favorite part though would have to be Harry's line when Draco purposed. Hahaha :D Great job!

~LeanneDaseyLover
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Lovely story. I enjoyed it very much.
BaconBaker chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
You're good. That's all there is to it. You're just good. I think you covered every experience possible in this oneshot. I just about died reading it. OH! AND I spent a full five minutes complaining and threatening you after you made me think Draco was dead! My poor roomie. Not that I cared. Oh wow are you good. And you're probably gonna get another review after I read his POV of this. Amazing!
Sincerely,