Reviews for I was His
Rika Azumi Sakura Yukihara chapter 1 . 2/20
Oh my gosh, this is even sweeter!
redskybluemoon chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
so sweeeettt.. love it!
LCB chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Sweet love srory!
EStrunk chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Lovely story. The pace of their relationship felt very real. I loved that she got to bring an auror of her choosing to Malfoy Manor, and that she chose Tonks. I did wonder where Narcissa was. The spreading of Slytherin/Gryffindor relationships was wonderful. Did Draco ask Snape to partner them? Was that just coincidence? Your Lucius was a great character.
ainokea2810 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
lovely story
SlytherinGurrl chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
i WAS just like OMG this is sooooooooooooo cute,,,,,,,,, Loved it...this is totally going on my favorites!
purefaith91 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Excellent. It is nice when you hear a story from different perspectives and you told it nicely without it just being a rehash of the other. Very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing. p
LeanneDaseyLover chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
That was so...wow! I love this so much. The entire thing was so sweet and so romantic. My favorite part though would have to be Harry's line when Draco purposed. Hahaha :D Great job!

~LeanneDaseyLover
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Lovely story. I enjoyed it very much.
Lady Knight of VT chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
You're good. That's all there is to it. You're just good. I think you covered every experience possible in this oneshot. I just about died reading it. OH! AND I spent a full five minutes complaining and threatening you after you made me think Draco was dead! My poor roomie. Not that I cared. Oh wow are you good. And you're probably gonna get another review after I read his POV of this. Amazing!
Sincerely,
LadyKnight
kaka96 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I loved it
Mechhasylum chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I love what you did with Lucius. Making him kind, absolutely brilliant.

And Aw to the whole story.
prima15 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
the things i love about both stories is how the physical relationship was slow and steady and draco taking time and hermione needing time. this is the way its really supposed to be. not wham-bam-thank-you-mam. beautiful story. keep writing.
rethzneworld chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I love you!

Its beautiful.. Really.. I'm close to tears.

How romantic and breathtaking!

Big cyber hug 4 u!
Kay Nastalia chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Once again, what a beautiful story. I love it.