Reviews for Evaporated
mariojoe chapter 11 . 2/26/2011
I wanted to read about Martin's father's reaction at the dinner. Otherwise, I loved it. Thank you for sharing your writing.

Terry
xNikoStarrx chapter 11 . 9/15/2010
Awesome Story, I enjoyed reading it from start to finish which was really a suprise to me because I usually avoide anything with "Angst" as a genre but I took a chance with "Evaporated" and L-O-V-E-D it!
everyoneissleeping chapter 11 . 7/29/2009
I loved this! Your style is perfect and the whole story was just great!
paperstorm chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
This is the best Danny/Martin story I've come across. I've read it like four times and I'm sure I'll read it again. It's just so painfully real - so sweet and sad and frusterating and beautiful. At first I didn't like the idea that Martin wasn't who he is on the show, I'm not a fan of AU. But you did it really nicely; even thought Martin didn't have the same job or the same life you still managed to make him the same person. The same sweet, shy, vulnerable Martin that I love so much.

And your Danny is perfect. He's exactly how I would write Danny; a little bit cocky, brutally honest, a litle bit wounded and insecure (although afraid to show it), but completely and totally in love with his Martin.

The only thing I wasn't crazy about is how intimate Danny and Sam were. I liked that they were really good friends, but like that she kisses him and cuddles him and stuff like that, I dunno it just wansn't entirely realistic to me.

But the story overall still gets like a 15 out of 10. I love it.
drea78 chapter 11 . 7/22/2008
This story was amazing - just like your other ones!

I only was so frustated with the boys... ;-)

But I think, that's what makes this story so real, your writing is so real, the problems in the story so true - just like it would be in real life, I think.

Fantanstic work!
Larmes de pluie chapter 11 . 4/2/2008
Wow ! It's the only word I seem able to say ! You're an amazing writer ! I discovered your stories not so long ago but I'm totally amazed by your writing skills !

I enjoyed every word of every chapter, it was pure delight ! Every feeling is put into words and the result is amazing ! I already loved this couple but you make it ten times better !

I just wanted you to know that you can add me as a fan ;-) !
Sanqhian chapter 11 . 4/1/2008
Love. That's all I have for this story. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to review earlier or to review every chapter but life has been crazy these last few days. I do love this story and you deserve to know that.

Sanqhian
KilroyWasHere chapter 11 . 3/26/2008
Aww...so cute! I loved the whole story, especially the last few chapters. I really liked how you didn't just throw them back together, but allowed them both to grow and develope in a really realistic way. I'd love you to do a sequel or something more in this 'verse, but I completely understand if you want to leave it as is. Just as long as you keep writing lots of AMAZING D/M fics, I'll be really really happy. Good story!
Renn chapter 11 . 3/25/2008
Okay. Is there an official place that I can go to so I can worship you? XP Seriously though, yet again you amaze me and keep me on the edge of my seat (never mind that I'm lying in bed XP) for more. So, please, do just that.

Write more.

And more.

And still and always more. XP
Vera Steine chapter 11 . 3/25/2008
Aww... they're so happy and cute together :) Great ending!
lorcris chapter 11 . 3/24/2008
Great! I've enjoyed a lot your story, it made me suffer as well ;-).

I'm looking forward your unfinished stories to be completed and posted here. XD

Thanks so much for sharing!
Renn chapter 10 . 3/22/2008
Wow. Friendship bewteen Sam and Martin...I honestly didn't see that coming - not like that at any rate. Great job, as usual!
lorcris chapter 10 . 3/22/2008
Great chapter! I can't wait to see them together again! Sure things will be easier this time! XD
Renn chapter 9 . 3/20/2008
wow! what a chapter...hmm, less angst you say? schmuglyness will strike back! XP
lorcris chapter 9 . 3/20/2008
Oh, poor Danny... and poor Martin as well. I didn't expect this reaction of Danny but it's true, he's right, Martin has to think what his compromise will be and not only towards Danny but everybody, just to don't blame Danny later. Poor Martin but surely he deserves that because even though he didn't want to hurt Danny, the true is that he hurt him a lot. *sigh*

Beautiful the last scene with Sam taking care of Danny. I guess she's very proud of him.

Yeah please, next chapter less angst, my heart is suffering too much for my boys!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »