Reviews for Drifting
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
adaon45 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This is so beautiful. Thank you so much for writing it.
Healer Pomfrey chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
A cute story, I really liked it!
Aureleis chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
aww thats prettycute! Poor Sev [
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Good heavens, but this was a heart-breaking fic. Well written and well characterized. Another fic for the SnapeAngst C2 Archive, and you're going into my personal favorites. I hope you keep writing!
firefly5151 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This was a sad story, but I really liked it.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Sad, very sad. Too bad she won't hold up her end of the bargain. You don't let a friend nearly choke to death to flirt with his tormentor and then be shocked when he says something nasty-and then tell him to dump his horrible friends, but that yours are _nice_ people (never mind you know what the Marauders do, they like _you_, don't they?).

A pity that Snape needed the Junior DE squad just to make it through Hogwarts alive, and then sacrificed his life for the Gryffindors that despised him. Here's hoping he had a better afterlife.

Good story, though.
Captain Evermind chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Ouch! That hurts! I love it though. Very mature and elegant piece. I like the nuances of this relationship. Very nicely written. Thanks.
Rachel chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Thanks for this poignant story. You captured a lot about these characters in very day to day terms. Ordinary and beautiful. Thanks for sharing this!
PrettySeverus chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Thank you for the wonderful story! It is my hope that you'll do a sequel.