Reviews for 815 Lost In Transmission
Isabell89 chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
Haha, I'm liking the crazy and jealous Lorelai. That is, as long as her jealousy is unfounded and only due to her hormones going crazy on her. But I trust Luke and I also have to say that I'm not getting a 'bad vibe' off of Debbie; there might have been feelings on her part way back when, but it just doesn't seem very recent or important to her today. Let's see how this goes.

Rory and Nate - it still doesn't seem 100% right, or at least it's lacking some potential at the moment, but I'm still stuck in 'wait and see' mode.

One more thing I've noticed in the last couple of chapters that I'm growing increasingly fond of is the seemingly changing relationship between Rory and Emily. There's a new vibe between them that's reminding of the banter between Emily and Lorelai. It's not quite as snippy and serious and bound to escalate into a serious discussion or fight as it is with the elder generation of mother/daughter Gilmores and that's what makes it even more enjoyable to me.
Diana2901 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Hey again,

it worked perfectly this time around. Maybe it's because I'm at a different computer right now. Who knows? Anyway ... just wanted to tell you the good news and that I loved the teaser. I'll read on now and write more later.

Diana2901 chapter 3 . 7/3/2008

Over the days I read your seaon 8. It's fantastic!

Only problem is now that the teaser of 815 can't be opened. I don't know if it is a general problem or if my old computer is just to old... Maybe you could find out what the problem is ... or send me the teaser by mail.

I would really love to read more.

flcrkr chapter 4 . 5/8/2008
It seems Lorelai is getting a little jealous of Debbie. Hee. Nice to learn something new about a townie. Had a feeling Rory was going to invite Trevor to go. Oh yeah. Loreali is definitely jealous, lol. Aw, Rory had a moment, lol. Trevor notices though. Interesting. Poor Lorelai. She is not liking Debbie right now, lol. Aw. Trevor was nice about leaving... and telling Rory that he knows she likes Nate. Wasn't expecting Rory to tell Nate that she had a thing for him! Glad she did though.
flcrkr chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
So, Debbie is an old friend and townie. Interesting. Very interesting comment she made about regrets and what not. Hmm... looks like Rory has another potential guy. Trevor seems nice. Interesting talk Lorelai and Debbie had. Wonder what Debbie is up to... besides visiting her old stomping grounds. That's cool Nate is having a group thing... should be interesting how that turns out. Huh. It was nice to know about a little something from Luke's past and what happened with him and Tommy and all.
flcrkr chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
Cute conversation between Luke and Lorelai. She really is in a weird mood, lol.

Oh no. Emily is playing match maker again. Nothing good can come out of this, lol. Poor Rory. Gotta give Emily credit though cause she knows how to get to Rory. So, Nate is a trust fund baby himself. Kinda figured he might be. I like that he wants to buy the building the shelter is in with his trust fund. Hee. Lane and Rory's convo was funny. Oo. Intrigue! Some lady to see Luke...
flcrkr chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Aww. Lorelai is worried about Luke cause she is driving him nuts? So sweet, lol. Liked Rory and Lorelai's convo before FND.

Uh oh. Rory made a big mistake mentioning to Emily she hasn't been on a date in a while.
bella carisJJ chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
Oh, I forgot to say 2 things in my general review:

I dont mind at all that Debbie is kinda getting all the towns attention now, I actually enjoy Its refreshing to know SH can focus in something else than Lorelai and Rory, for a change :P Its not like well stop loving them because of that...

And I just saw the "pics" of all the new characters...omg, Nate is really drool-worthy! Great choice with all, especially with him!(still, not as great as Jess, of course :P *blush*)

Thanks again!
bella carisJJ chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
Interesting episode :D

Well, so far, Debbie seems like a really nice person and Im not "scared" of her anymore, lol. Because we know Luke is completely loyal and devoted to Lorelai. He would never do anything to hurt her...he just likes to see her happy :P (It was great to hear some things about Lukes childhood ) I so love stuff like that!) Now Im really interested in how far Lorelais hormones are going to take Shes so sensitive now that she might overreact about the smallest detail and create tension with Luke. Hello drama, maybe? Anyway, I trust you, and I have the feeling the outcome can be good for LL marriage...(ohh..."LL marriage" I love to write that! If only they could air your amazing S8...*sighs*)

Hm, Rory and Nate...oh my, Im starting to feel for her: "he had to come over and chat with me and be all awesome and drool-worthy..." aw, poor thing! I so understand her Im curious about how this will end for her...Nate was obviously unaware of her feelings, but whats going to happen now that he knows? Intriguing...

And for some moments, Emily seems to have the same pregnant hormones as her "you and I are two of the most boring people on this earth" and then "we have to set Rory up"...Haha, I love those Emily/Richard convos. Im also interested about Lane/Zach and Lukes apartment...Ive never thought about the possibility of Luke letting his former home (aka former Dads office)go. Well se what happens there, cause I bet the topic is not over yet ;)

Onto the next episode now...
But I'm A Gilmore 8X8 chapter 4 . 3/17/2008
This was awesome. I don't really know what else to say but I really liked this whole episode. I'm glad Rory didn't keep it up with Trevor.
Lauren chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
You know what? I find the Debbie storyline to be intriguing. Don't think we've ever had a Lorelai-like character on the show, and it's interesting to see where this goes!

As for Nate, my heart sank a little when Rory told him about her feelings (without actually saying it), and to find out that it may not be reciprocated. Poor Rory! ( But it's realistic and shouldn't be assumed that Nate would drop everything and return the favor. Audi, I'm very interested in this storyline ... like you won't believe! Can't wait for more.
Disneygrl2 chapter 4 . 3/14/2008
AH! I really do not like this Debbie person. She hasn't been in town for 20 some years and she comes back and everyone's fawning over her like she's the queen of England! Poor Lorelai. Debbie's taking all of her friends away from her (ish) I was furious when she walks in and sees Debbie in the kitchen talking to Sookie... GAH! Make her leave soon :)

Also, I feel SO BAD for Rory! That's so embarrassing! Why would Nate invite Rory? I mean I get their friends but if he's bringing along his "girlfriend" he should have at least told Rory she was coming so she wouldn't make an idiot out herself! Plus, I kinda feel bad for Trevor. Is he going to be coming back? I hope so. He seems like a good guy, even if he's just a Marty type character...

italiax09 chapter 4 . 3/14/2008
RORY TELLS NATE HOW SHE FEELS! FINALLY! But looking at the next episode ... I guess it seems like its not a good thing, greaat. *sigh* But I guess he's already taken so I guess it would already have BEEN complicated and ... ya know, everything. Ah well.

Can't wait for the new episode! Keep em coming! I can't believe there are only 7 more left! '[
princessdeleon chapter 4 . 3/13/2008
so i can't decide i should be mad at nate or be sad for the whole situation. hm lol can't wait til the next epi
em chapter 4 . 3/13/2008
I love it! Can't wait to find out what the rest of Nate's reaction is!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »