Reviews for As You Like It
xx.false-deception chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
hmm...interesting pairing lol. it works, surprisingly.

"The new hunks of James' flesh" sorry, it may just be me, but 'hunks' doesn't sound...quite right. lol.

"Nathan wondered, almost absently, why no one had had the foresight to at least create one of the Schiff with James' distinctive dark flesh.

No, Nathan recanted himself. That would have been too obvious. Someone would have noticed that there was only one dark Schiff anyway." -gasps- the creators of the schiff are racist! o.o

"You're not recovered fully. You won't make it down the hall,"

here James tried to push past Nathan,

"and I mean that." - the grammar isnt quite right here.

i like the ending. just shows how absolutely devoted to diva he is (because, after all, SOMEONE has to be) lol. good story.
Sapphos-Daughter chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
A very interesting and odd couple, but I liked the idea. You managed to make this believable without making either Nathan or James appear out of character.

Even so, I think that it is very telling that it is Diva that James treasures, and thus mistakes Nathan for as he drifts off. Even if a relationship were ever take place between these two, I think that Diva would always come between them.

I did find one error that you might want to fix though: ‘-he had only served Saya for six or seven short decades’ I think that it should be ‘-he had only served Diva for six or seven short decades’.

Hope that this helps, and I hope to hear from you soon, feel free to PM me if you’d like.

Sapphos-Daughter

Founder of Reviewers Kingdom
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
brilliant ! James is James-like, and Nathan...I have no word for him !

bravo !
Androfirestrike chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
You're my new best friend.

That was amazing. I love this pairing.

Nathan makes me smile. :)
BlackRoseDuelist7 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
it was weird, cute and funny all at the same time.
Corrigan Rose chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Mississippi goddamn, I am yours. I love Nathan/James, which is strange because slash makes my soul curdle (yuri is where it's at). Anyway, nice job. By the way, there's some Nathan/James writers prowling livejournal if you're interested.
Anonymousness chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
like it a lot! very in character! nathan rules!