Reviews for to sin, and salvation
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
You played with Edward very well! :) A great-great-great caharacter sketch, you write Edward VERY well!
alisa231 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
jadeddiva,

This was an absolute pleasure to read. Your understand of Edward's character is so very genuine. The combination of the recurring lines on aging and longing were extremely effective. I especially enjoyed the scene when he watches others make love through his mind. That was heart breaking. Your writing is poetic and evokes a lot of imagery. I especially enjoyed the ending. )
PenName76 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
How this story doesn't have a billion glowing reviews is beyond me. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all your stories about Edward and his loneliness. I always come back and read them. It occurred to me I had never reviewed them before. You write beautifully and evoke Edward's essence & experience so perfectly. I would love to see a story like this cover the events of Breaking Dawn: the wedding, his wedding night, Renesmee, Bella's change. I love how you touch upon small moments of a bigger web of existence.

I would also like to see all of those moments I touched on as seen through the eyes of Edward's human mother. Just a suggestion.
Silverlake chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I loved the history. And you really capture Edward's character!
Indil Elondili chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I liked it a lot! Great job!
rainbow haired auror chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
This is really pretty. Well maybe that's not the right word, but I liked it anyway. I would have liked to see his reaction to Alice and Jasper when he first sees the way they act together, but that's just me.
siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I really liked this! especially how you seperated all the parts.