Reviews for Reclaiming Life
Duckie Nicks chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
When you took this prompt on Wilson Fest, I was wondering what you would do with it. I really like the idea fundamentally that there would be a time when Wilson would not lecture House - and you definitely come through with something that's interesting but not too overdone.

Here you've managed to explore things about House and Wilson that we already know. Particularly with the former, we've seen it mentioned here and there that House likes to debate and get into verbal fights. But we don't really get to see how that always plays out. And here you've definitely explored that and done it wonderfully. I can completely imagine that it would wear on Wilson and that it might eventually make him want to find a new way to be friends with him.

And I'm really glad that you didn't offer a simple answer or explanation about how to fix their friendship. It's sad, in a way, that things are left hanging like that, but I don't think it would be realistic or satisfying to have everything resolved at the end.

Also, the Weezer lyrics are really nice. I'm always wary of lyrics put into a fic, but these definitely keep things cohesive. Great job! :-)
CaptiveFaRaMiRheart chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Ahh! You must continue! You must you must you must! I completly loved the angst. This was very well written, good job.
Lady Lex chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Another lovely story! I like the whole reference to Charlie Brown's teacher! That was funny. I almost expected Wilson to call House a "blockhead". LOL

~LL~