Reviews for The Games People Play
1477166 chapter 45 . 9/27/2008
Woah! THis story is amazingly awesomely really fantastically cool. I couldn't be bothered commenting every single chapter...lol, sorry. But I did read the story in one go, and yeah. But it was really good! And you're a good writer, you should know that. xD I was like glued to the screen, honest.
NeoMatrixJR chapter 45 . 3/6/2008
Good story. My other comments were joking a bit. The line dance and Macarena were a humorous touch. My wife is a country music fan and jokingly calls herself a hick...
NeoMatrixJR chapter 15 . 3/6/2008
I was wrong...Seriously...good fic...BAD taste in music. Just please...for the love of all that's good and right in the universe LET THE MACAREINA DIE and don't drag our beloved SG-1 down into that... :'(
NeoMatrixJR chapter 11 . 3/6/2008
I like this story...I really do...but COUNTRY LINE DANCING? I'm waiting for someone to pull a rocking chair out in the gate room and sit down with moonshine and a 12 gage (not a tactical gun like a spas, but a regular 12 ga mossberg). Who needs an iris when they could have this guy! One step through the gate he just points the gun and says "You best just turn on 'round and head home now ya'hear."

Good story...but you lost me with the country hick routine.
StanaTorv chapter 45 . 3/6/2008
really awesome. cant wait for sequels

:D sam
J.Stone chapter 45 . 3/4/2008
This is exceptional. I look forward to much more. Thank you.

John Stone