Reviews for Ghosts
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
woah!
Avalon Estel chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Amazing. Short and to the point, but incredibly slamming with the structure of the work. Incredible job, incredible portrayal of the characters, and incredible simplicity to convey such a powerful subject. Wonderful job! This one's going on the fav. list!
Folle chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Love it. I really think you've captured the dynamic between Ishida and his father.
Jedi Boadicea chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Very nice. Short pieces are so hard to do well, but this one is lovely, with that best of all things - a whammy of a closing line.

I love Ishida's reflections on the ghosts as he's wandering through the hospital. Also love the opening details about his living alone, which are spot on I think.

But absolutely, yes, that closing line - very nice. Perfect encapsulation of what seems to separate father and son. Ishida, for all his pride and aloofness, is really a bleeding heart. Certainly he is one when compared to his father.

You perfectly captured both Ishidas here, in a deftly written little piece. Thanks for sharing it!
Kuronoko Tsubame chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I'm not even sure what the proper response to all of that is...closing ones eyes...that's a dangerous thing. You may miss the things you want to avoid, but you're also blinding yourself to so many other things as well...

That was a really good story, Li-san. I especially liked the line: "It's as if only those that are threatened by Hollows have any hope of moving on." A rather good point to the whole series, actually. Addressing the significant others that go overlooked throughout it all. It reminded me of that little girl in episode one (who I can't remember if they ever closed the book on or not. o_o).

Anyway, another great fic! Thanks for the read!

~Kuronoko