Reviews for A Fourth and Final Week in the Life
Sam Wallflower chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
This is my first review for a fic in English.
I know this fic is written long ago, and you probably will not read this message. I have really liked this fic series "A Week in the Life". But this latest story has really been an emotional blow. And I cried a lot. Thanks for writing something so beautiful. And thanks for sharing it.

Kisses from Spain,

Iris.
mirage chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
dear ,
i really say congrats to your skills of writing , these series and all your other stories never dissapointed me actually , i cry when i read the life series , cause it really is a good one and i also think it should be made into one , i also felt like it's really the life of a married couple the struggle , the misunderstandings , the cheating , the forgiveness and the LOVE ! i hope you continue writing cause i would love to read this , believe it or not , i still go back everyday to read the week in life series , and each time i am mezmerised ! you are amazing !
Guest chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
y
CloveJ chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
that ending actually brought me to tears. thank you for the amazing book.
lauragallacher12 chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Oh wow. That was one of the best fan fics I've read. Although I like the 'happily ever after endings' normally this one was so well written. I cried like a baby!
HiddenHayden chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
I couldn't read the end, I skimmed quickly but couldn't bear it! I'll sleep well knowing (but not believing a hundred percent) that it was happy.
HiddenHayden chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
Yaay! Oh, how adorable!
HiddenHayden chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
I'm honoured.
HiddenHayden chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
How sweet ;) No sadness this time! Thank Goodness ;)
HiddenHayden chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
I hate Blaise is this story, and Harry. I would probably hate Ron too but he doesn't really play a part.
HiddenHayden chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
Ohh crap.
HiddenHayden chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
HiddenHayden chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Yang
HiddenHayden chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Aaaw! I'm loving it so far, very sweet :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
Shit. I cried the whole time reading Part4. Damn. I hate and I love the flashbacks. It just adds up to all the emotions. :))