Reviews for A Fourth and Final Week in the Life
Guest chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
Thank you. Thank you so much for writing this. Although I currently I have tears streaming down my face this was one of the best stories I have read. You are a very talented author. I have read all 4 parts of this in the last few days and am sad that it is over. I loved not only the plot but also the subtle changes in your writing both mood, style and vocabulary (I'm not sure if this was intentional to go with the changes in the plot and characters or just something that happened because it was written over a period of time) but either way it is a wonderful addition to the story. I thought the ending was very good. I also really enjoyed the unique perspective gained from the one day at a time chapters and the time skip in the laters instalments.

So again I say thank you for writing and I look forward to reading more of your works.
twlightbella chapter 10 . 10/15/2015
Sad ending
twlightbella chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
Aww sweet
Sam Wallflower chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
This is my first review for a fic in English.
I know this fic is written long ago, and you probably will not read this message. I have really liked this fic series "A Week in the Life". But this latest story has really been an emotional blow. And I cried a lot. Thanks for writing something so beautiful. And thanks for sharing it.

Kisses from Spain,

mirage chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
dear ,
i really say congrats to your skills of writing , these series and all your other stories never dissapointed me actually , i cry when i read the life series , cause it really is a good one and i also think it should be made into one , i also felt like it's really the life of a married couple the struggle , the misunderstandings , the cheating , the forgiveness and the LOVE ! i hope you continue writing cause i would love to read this , believe it or not , i still go back everyday to read the week in life series , and each time i am mezmerised ! you are amazing !
Guest chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
CloveJ chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
that ending actually brought me to tears. thank you for the amazing book.
lauragallacher12 chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Oh wow. That was one of the best fan fics I've read. Although I like the 'happily ever after endings' normally this one was so well written. I cried like a baby!
HiddenHayden chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
I couldn't read the end, I skimmed quickly but couldn't bear it! I'll sleep well knowing (but not believing a hundred percent) that it was happy.
HiddenHayden chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
Yaay! Oh, how adorable!
HiddenHayden chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
I'm honoured.
HiddenHayden chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
How sweet ;) No sadness this time! Thank Goodness ;)
HiddenHayden chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
I hate Blaise is this story, and Harry. I would probably hate Ron too but he doesn't really play a part.
HiddenHayden chapter 4 . 9/26/2012