Reviews for A Rose By Any Other Beauty
Bloody.Kirai chapter 26 . 12/30/2010
OMGWTFBBQ! The hell is he thinking! O: I'm so not gonna sleep until I finish this, dammit
DemonicBrat 13 chapter 32 . 10/24/2010
I liked it very good
Clopinfan chapter 32 . 1/24/2009
Wow absolutely wonderful fanfiction! I'm glad you didn't lose Clopin's personality throughout this (since every Clopin fanfic is always with him falling for the girl in a matter of seconds.) Although I'm not a fan of Frollo at all, the way you made Rose think he was a good guy made this story even out pretty well so that I didn't grow bored with it! Great ending and story!
The Mistress of Nature chapter 32 . 1/17/2009
Yay! Sorry I'm late for reviewing... I was reading around. *giggles* That sounded dirty. :3 Frollo didn't die? SWEET!
Opaque Opal chapter 32 . 1/9/2009
YES YES YES! Clopin and Rose halfway got together instead of the usual snog fest! WAHOO! Bravo, my friend! I especially love the ending quote because it finally made sense with the title! Because all this time I was like "Wait, what the hell does the title have to do with any of this?" I would've thought Frollo would've gutted Clopin. But perhaps he assumed that he's gonna die anyway. I think Shakespeare was after HoND time, but I'm not sure. When the story takes place varies from person to person even though its usually in the 15th century. Anyways, you did a really good job on this story Lily! I can't wait to read more from you!

Your bud,

Opal

PS. Don't call me a bitch... ;)
Raha B chapter 32 . 1/8/2009
I've enjoyed this story from the beginning to the ending as well. XD Bravo!

I loved how you left the ending full of mystery.

This has been amazing. You should be very proud of yourself.

Well, I can't wait to read more of you work.

Until the next story,

Opaque Opal chapter 31 . 1/8/2009
Aw, damn you! (and I mean that in the most affectionate way possible). Perhaps you should kill Clopin, even though Frollo is more of the asshole. But seeing this is a ClopinOC story he'll probably live. This was a bit cliched, but not too bad. The only thing I doubt Frollo would've done is put the Gypsy kids in orphanages because he thought they were bad. Also, he wouldn't have shot them since guns weren't around in the 15th century. Good chapter though, and PLEASE update soon!
Raha B chapter 31 . 1/7/2009
Darn! XD Argh, you torture me so.

Please Clopin, be alive!

That would be just be annoying if Frollo was alive.

I must say that you are by far the best writer I have ever encountered. I'm not really into book fanfiction. However, you have kept my interest from chapter one and onto the thrilling conclusion.

Until the next chapter, uh, I mean epilogue.

Opaque Opal chapter 30 . 1/4/2009
DUN DUN DUN! CLIFFHANGER! I hope Frollo dies, XD UPDATE SOON!
Raha B chapter 30 . 1/4/2009
Oh damn!

I like this chapter. Frollo has finally caught them, eh? I can only imagine what is going to happen next.

Seeing Frollo in the dark would scare the crap out of me.

Anyways, I can't wait until the next chapter.

The Mistress of Nature chapter 29 . 1/2/2009
Wow, I really love this story! It's so amazing how you can make it last so long, and yet still keep the intrigue intertwined perfectly. Gorgeous writing style as well. :) I can't wait for the next chapter.
Opaque Opal chapter 29 . 12/29/2008
A little confused by this chapter... who really killed Rose's mum? I also highly doubt that Clopin would have his horse. But I had amusing images of him falling off of one especially if he was "loling" XD Haha.. and the ending of the chapter was so cute! SQUEE! Dangit, Frollo's probably gonna kill them all. Or better yet, Frollo dies and Rose and Clopin live happily ever after! UPDATE SOON!

Opal
Opaque Opal chapter 28 . 12/29/2008
Aie! This is getting really intense! Stupid Frollo, he shouldn't use Rose just to capture the Gypsies! But being the coniving bastard he is... yeah. I actually read this chapter earlier, but for some reason I couldn't review at my aunt's house since it was a pop up and she has a popup blocker. Ah well, on to the next chappie!
Fire Kunai chapter 29 . 12/29/2008
Gosh darn it! I forgot to review the last chapter! I'm very sorry! You spend time and effort writing this and I should be reviewing D: Anyways, wonderful chapter as always _ I do love how you have developed the relationship between Clopin and Rose. Feels very real and honest unlike those half-baked plotlines of some uber-sue.

Anyways, enough of my ramblings. Update again soon! ]

Luff and stuff

Fire Kunai
Raha B chapter 29 . 12/28/2008

They finally realize their feelings for eachother.

I'm just worried about what Frollo has planned. That vile man.

Hopefully, Rose and Clopin can figure a way out of his evil sceme. I'm really enjoying this story. I can't wait to read more.

Morphic-m30