Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
Sadina Saphrite chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Oo! This is exactly the kind of fic I like to find. Update soon!
netherlady chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Although this is the first chapter of the story, it is absolutely intense!

I love the sense of suspense and action that you have created; it kept me almost glued to the monitor O_o

Will you update soon please.

Thank you and bye!
Electromagnetic Interference chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Hi! This is a really good story and it really deserves to be continued. This is going onto my favorites. )

Electromagnetic Interference
JessiTsuki chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Ahh extended/revised version! I spotted a continuity error though, you said he stuck the papers in a secret compartment in his briefcase but later you said it was a secret compartment in the desk.

A few other things didn't seem to flow as well with the change from a house to a hotel, but it's alright.

Slightly amusing observation: When does this take place anyway? I've only played the first game but in that one I know Phoenix told Maya he didn't have a Driver's License.
Serena-chan1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Whoo! This fic is really good, too so please write more. You really are one for the dramatic cliffies though, aren't you?
Kazaam chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I really like how you expanded this! All the new details are great. And the scene with Miles and Phoenix really adds to it! Gosh, I feel so awful for both of them... and poor Phoenix, blaming himself for everything!

But what was the event with the mysterious fire at Fragmented Triangle? It doesn't seem familiar. XD;
JessiTsuki chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Hey Daisy! You're writing for something I know again. I'll look forward to whenever you get around to writing more for this.
vanerz chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
This sounds super cool. I can't wait to see the rest of the story, and Edgey's condition XD
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
YES times 10! :D The phone conversation was just epic. I love how Phoenix was just so befuddled through the whole thing. And Miles - I love his anxieties about the gun. It's funny - at first you're like, "wow, he's kind of a jerk" but Miles seriously has the worst luck out of any video game character I've ever seen. XD Like, we're talking Cloud-levels of bad luck.

Also, the line about the promotion's director...*squee* But now I'm totally going to bed though I am exploding over Azazel Rakesh shooting Miles Edgeworth. OMG. XD
Kazaam chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
After reading this, I'm even more interested in the characters! I really like how you've portrayed them. Especially Miles's sarcasm over the phone, even though he'd been shot.

I sure hope Miles will be okay! And man, poor Phoenix! He must feel so guilty about getting Miles involved in something that ended up with him getting hurt.
hachinoko chapter 1 . 3/4/2008

This. is. friggin. awsome.

Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Well, this is certainly intriguing!

Domino City... hmm, do I sense cameos in the near future?

Great work, as always!