Reviews for Sandalwood and Maple Syrup
Wow. That was great :)
rocknroll419 chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Always, Always love their paringxD Nice work!:P
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
This was a little cheesy but drabbles are meant to be cheesy and it was a beautiful type of cheesy so it's okay. I loved it lots and I hope you keep writing, You have lots of talent!
Mr.Ford chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
This story is so sweet I love it. It gives me hope that I'll find someone I love like that and that loves me like that.
KsiezycowyCukier chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
This story is very cute ;) I like how you have presented their feelings and emotions. Good job!
Deutschrocker chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Absolutely fantastic piece. I've been searching for something like this for a long time. Two specific things really made this for me: One, that Shaggy, quite literally, hit the deck. It was just the epitome of his "outside shell" peeking out during a completely serious moment. It's just completely Shaggy. Secondly, I am nearly in love with your paragraph with the description of the adjectives: beautiful/cute/gorgeous, etc. It was something that many people could keep with them, and that really grounded your story; which just made it so much more realistic and utterly fantastic. It also completely showed Shaggy's inner character.
Great job!
katethewriter chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I know you posted this five years back, but because I have such an obsession with Shelma, I LOVE THIS. Shelma would have to be my favorite ship because with any fanfic you read on them, their love for each other is finally coming out or being spoken for right there. You don't find many where they are a pre-established couple, which is the norm for most other ships. And watching them fall so perfectly in love with each other over and over just makes everything fell right about them as a couple. And I love it and I love them and I love you. Also, if this is "Drabble" for you than you are a pretty talented writer and adding another five years of experience to what I just read, must mean you are INSANELY talented. And you should stick with writing if you enjoy it and be proud of what you write. Anyways, that is all.
CynicalInkSlinger chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I love this! Like, a lot! :)
LucyBlackbird3 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
beautiful, loved.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This story was so AMAZING! I loved every bit of it ;)
You are a talented author so please write more!
The pairing is cute too!
RoseTylerBadWolf chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
this story is a whole lot better than any SWAC story i've ever read! they're better than my stories! GREAT STORY!
PVI chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This was the most perfect VxS story I have read yet. I don't even really know how to describe it. I love how you made it so perfect, yet so imperfect at the same time. Does that even make sense? Just one other word comes to mind...Aww.
Louise Cristine chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This is the most heart-meltingly adorable ficlet I've ever read ever. I was nearly on the brink of tears at the end, it moved me that much.

Perfect job on representing Velma and Shaggy here.
LostLyra chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
*Jumps up and down in squees and happiness* Aww this was so cute! And I think that I was listening to the perfect music to go with it as well! Please write another fantastic oneshot! I loved it! LL
italiangeek1 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Good story, if not a bit dramatic. But what the heck does "squirrels the kill" mean? I need explanations!