Reviews for When Fame Meets Fortune
beautifulheartbreak chapter 13 . 11/1/2012
Perfect amount of cheese and awesomeness. Love it. Plus your grammar is awesome which is worth a thousand virtual cookies.
beautifulheartbreak chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
Loveeee it! This is definitely one of the best Lil/Scorp fics I've read in a while. (and I've read heaps.) btw, did you know your pairing is wrong? You've got Lily EVANS Potter. Not Lily Luna. Anyway, love your portrayal of Ginny and Harry. They're seriously the sickest couple. Love it.
beautifulheartbreak chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Hey, love this opening. I think you portrayed lily and Scorpius really well and can't wait to read the rest!
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 26 . 4/30/2012
who is blain's parent's?

love this story
Bardsoul chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
Yay for the awesomeness of small, simple encounters that make a huge difference to the characters' lives.

A suggestion for improvement is to take the time for another read-through before you post... I saw some typos here and there. Or, if you don't have one already, get a Beta to look over your work.

And, joy of joys, Lily is an artist! A sketchbook and a falcon... a girl after my own heart.
Bardsoul chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
I love where this fic is going. Lily seems almost to act like a Slytherine, but she obviously belongs in Gryffindor: she doesn't care about social mores and just does what she wants anyway. That's guts!

On a side note, I must correct a few things about the peregrine falcon. First, falcons can most certainly glare (I've worked with some and when they don't want you near them they let you know it). Second, it is a myth that if you handle baby birds they will then smell like you and not be cared for by their parents. The only birds with a true sense of smell are vultures (at least turkey vultures, I don't know about the rest). If a baby bird is on the ground and it's nest is nearby first let them be (they may be able to get up on their own as they practice flying), if their parents aren't around the nest and you can reach it the next best thing is to put them back. But leaving them alone is always the best course of action.

I'm sorry if I'm being nit-picky. I'm an environmental educator so I just can't resist. Besides those facts, it's freakin' awesome that Lily has a peregrine!

Keep up the writing!
InsanityisReal chapter 26 . 1/22/2011
I absolutely loved this fic, great job.
InsanityisReal chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Hey this story is great, but I nearly didn't find it cause you put Lily as Lily Evans not Lily Luna. So if you want people to be able to find this great story easier than you should change the character's name.
billyvmom chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
I like the fact she uses a falcon and he is menacing but, has a funny name. It kind of reminds me of Molly in reverse, she looks harmless but, is quite scary when angry.
billyvmom chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
Poor Scorpious, I can'y wait to see what Lily has in store for Hogwart's she already seems pretty fiesty.
bia chapter 26 . 12/12/2010
LOVE IT!

I will read the continuation I hope scor and lily got together!
twinkletoes chapter 12 . 5/19/2010
ahahhahaha last part was hilarious! scorpius meets the dad! hhahaha
twinkletoes chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
haha right scorpius you forgot to tell her off because your too busy liking her! ...review: at first i was hesitant because the synopsis didn't impress me but i give it a chance and it's a good thing that i did because your story is interesting. its light and easy to read ... no too much drama about life of the characters which i like by the way because sometimes it tends to be corny ;-)by the way good chapter miss/mstr virginauthor!
Hollandtheamoeba chapter 6 . 11/27/2008
awh i love the story about her and bludger!
Hollandtheamoeba chapter 26 . 9/26/2008