Reviews for Aniki
very great
saashi samy chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
interesting idea
WTF chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
The whole naruko thing is a big ass turn off. Then there's the fact that you place both characters in unnecessarily stupid situations to solve simple goals, without explaining why. Doing that creates plot holes which you've undoubtedly noticed.
Brenden.hawley chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Goodwork
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Damn that was unexpected.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Gaara is scaring me.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Awesome!And very funny.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Oh my,so epic.
Etoilate chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
You are a genius. The tactics you devised for Gaara to come up with were awesome. Please! Gimme more!
mndstjohn chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Do you plan to update this story?
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
This is an awesome story! So cool!
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
good chapie and update soon
Stina Whatever chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
I really like Gaara in this, in all of his Kazekage glory. LOL.
Smrgol chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Ugh, why do all the awesome time travel stories have to be abandoned/not updated for several years now? I have the worst luck in finding good fanfics. D:
general zargon chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
RAOTFLOL! Itachi falling for the Sexy Jutsu is hilarious, especially since it was a girl version of himself! :D I like that you included Shisui, and how you wrote Itachi's interaction with the kitten! I love how Gaara was showing off how smart and uber-strong he is, and how Naruto was giving Shisui a run for his money while holding onto Sasuke. I hope Akuratsu gets killed in the next chapter! I wonder, maybe the reason Hinata has a crush on Naruto is because she met his older self and got a crush on him? :P Please keep up the excellent work and update soon!