Reviews for Ice Cream
Freir chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I really love the interaction between Tsuna and his guardians, especially in family and friendship manner. Just really love their kind-of-special love. I find relationship between Tsuna and Chrome really interesting because she is the only female in Tsuna's guardians. Thank you very much for making this :D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Of course you will enjoy it, Chrome! XDD
Thanks Tsuna, you make Chrome happy!
AnimeGrl2519 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Awwww
Ozuchi-Kozuchi chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
It so cute I think I'll be pulling fluff out my ears. That sounded weird, didn't it? Anywho I like how you kept them in-character. I could totally see this happening. _
Butterfree chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Ah, that was definetly one of the sweetest 2796 stories out there! The fact that their relationship was more subtle and borderline friendship strangely matched the ice cream theme more than any kind of romance.

~ CupidKirby
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
So sweet and innocent.
solitarycloud chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
i just found this story now so sorry if it's such a late review. i don't really support the pairing, i really liked the story a lot. it gave of a sweet feeling just like when i eat chocolate ice cream with marshmallows _
yoru-anime-yume chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
This is a REALLY late review, I know. But I found this story and I just wanted to tell you that I liked it. :]
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
there arent enough fanfics about chrome-and of course her relationship with the boss. i really like the friendship you show us with this story. it gives you a warm feeling in the chest, just like ice cream with a friend in summer. aww, how i miss the sun and heat...

bells
nightingale27 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
wah! I love this story! It is very cute. :D
TitanNegro chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
KAWAI DESU *_*
Green Feather chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
This was very sweet! Tsuna/Chrome is a pairing I quite like, and it was nice to find something for them!
Re-Wright2390 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Excellent work. The character's aren't OOC and show a true connection. Hope you write more 2796.
Whinnie chapter 1 . 11/8/2008