Reviews for Survivor: Feudal Japan
Inactive ONNMT chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Cool chap, although Sessohmaru's speech is different to the typical/characteristic "Sessohmaru Speech."
Having Ash voted out first was unexpected :)
salvage1 chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
amazing! seriously you captured the game show thing perfectly, im inpressed.
albinoblackswan chapter 14 . 12/25/2009
Sweet!

Kind of cheap, though, how they're in the world of the manga InuYasha, and the two characters from InuYasha get first and second.

And NO! No Hitsugaya romance! InuYasha went through 500-something chapters, he is not getting beat out by Hitsugaya after a month.
snuggalong chapter 14 . 11/14/2008
Okay, this story is utterly awesome. I can't believe it has so few reviews...SURVIVOR ROCKS!
Stickman-sam chapter 13 . 10/9/2008
Awesome story, really sad there is only 13 chapters :(
Mysterious Panther chapter 12 . 8/8/2008
Nuh uh! Kagome could totally hit one of the marks not miss all of them! She's special in some sort of way. Maybe in the brain. Yay Sango best friends for life!
Mysterious Panther chapter 10 . 6/28/2008
aw fluffiness U
Mysterious Panther chapter 8 . 5/18/2008
aw Toshiro and Kagome make a good couple!
justmegaman chapter 5 . 4/27/2008
NICE! Shinji triumphs again! 8D Although, I thought he was actually going to leave. I was pretty surprised when the last vote was for Ed.

As for the kiss, I'm hoping it's not Tenchi and Makoto. Maybe Toshiro and Makoto...yeah, that could work. *ponders that for a moment*
CherreeSherree chapter 5 . 4/27/2008
i already reviewed this but...OHH EMM GEE! ED GOT VOTED OUT! STUPID SHINJI! DIE SHINJI! DIE DIE DIE!
justmegaman chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
Nice. :D My favorite so far at this point has to be either Shinji or Toshiro.

I kinda want Edward to win, but he doesn't have a prayer. So, yeah.
justmegaman chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
Sweet fanfic. Personally, I hope Asuka goes soon. She's way more annoying than Ash or Brock, she should go next.

Aw, I was hoping Naruto would win...oh well, I'm rooting for Tenchi and Shinji now. Hopefully Shinji will revolt and put the evil Asuka on the chopping block...

Wait, did I say that out loud?
CherreeSherree chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
pretty interesting story...i like da sereitei tribe :) neway...plz continue :)