Reviews for Honey and Wine
AllayahTali chapter 3 . 5/23/2015
It's a good story, i'm interested ;) You write very well, i really enjoyed it!
However some of your hebrew is slightly off, it's a tricky language if it is not native to you! ;) it's mostly okay, but be careful about masculine and feminine words. It's different when talking to a man or a woman, for example i love you would be 'ani ohevet otcha' to a male, and 'ani ohev otach' to a woman. I am a native hebrew speaker, if you want any help just PM me and i'll do my best :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
There was only one time that Israel gave the capital punishment and that was to Adolf Eichimman in 1962 and now there are no capital punishments in Israel
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Belive it or not mesada is an actual unit within Mossad and they do take care on assassinations
Crazy Ninja chapter 17 . 2/21/2013
this story was absolutely AMAZING! one of my all time favourites well done :D
WildFireBurnsTheForest chapter 17 . 8/27/2012
Awesome! Lost of kids LOL.
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 11 . 1/14/2012
It has this really important aspect. And I like it
ContentsPriceless chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
Do you LOVE killing people or something? What's wrong with you?

Just kidding. Love your story thought.
hannahelaine13 chapter 17 . 3/24/2010
So, I'm pretty much IN LOVE with this story. :D

I'm kind of curious how a double government salary is going to keep a family of eight going, though, lol.

And I noticed something: Of the six kids, three had "A" names, and the other three had "M" names. Cute. I'm unsure if that was on purpose, but amusing nonetheless.

10/10
Fsdge chapter 16 . 3/15/2010
Your hebrew is wrong
LilyLover chapter 12 . 3/14/2010
"Love of Allah?"

Jewish people do not worship Allah. Muslims do.
LilyLover chapter 9 . 3/14/2010
How old's Matai?

I'm assuming it was Zi's dad who was the leak.
LilyLover chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
That made me cry. Poor baby Calev. Poor Ziva,
LilyLover chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
Ani ohev otach- male to female

Ani ohev otcha- male to male

Ani ohevet otach- female to female

Ani ohevet otcha- female to male

I love it
HelaGreenEyes chapter 17 . 2/17/2010
Hello,

really loved your work! A really good story, good background i suppose...

Just I think it is a little weird that ziva went over the deth of her child so fast. sure she was sad and everything, but i think if your own child dies, its not after 3 "long" month that you are going to be alright again..? But thats my opinion.

So big thank you for your story, i went horribly late to bed yesterday because of it, but loved your story!

best wishes from switzerland