Reviews for The Lion and the Lamb: PART TWO!
eonini chapter 16 . 9/17/2009
can't wait for more.
jktwi chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
great story ..is bella going to become pregnant?
cullenized chipmunks chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
wowza
serioustwilightfan chapter 9 . 9/15/2009
i loved it from epov. it is a good change
serioustwilightfan chapter 7 . 9/15/2009
wow.i love this tory- it is awsome and one of the best i have read
RiaKiki chapter 16 . 9/12/2009
Doing well, is this story complete?
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 16 . 9/5/2009
Thats it that can't be you must continue the story that can't be the end! Pls continue the story! I really want to know what happends next i will be waitting. thanks for writting very good stories!
Bella Marie Cullen 213 chapter 16 . 9/3/2009
you should torture mike in the next one.
Bella Marie Cullen 213 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
wow lusty...
edward-cullen-maniac22 chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
omg i was reading this story and i accidentaly exited out and then i couldnt find it again, i was so sad i looked for like an hour and then i finally found it haha. anyway i love this story so much!
pandapig7 chapter 16 . 7/28/2009
well because you asked so nicely create a sceene where Edwards gives bella the handcuffs and blind fold and allows bella to to tease him and he promises not to just break the handcuffs and actually let bella have her fun with edward oh one last thing AMAZING LOVE YOUR WORK KEEP ON WRITING!
Dubbayabee chapter 16 . 7/26/2009
Im enjoying this story. Its full of lemony goodness. Looking forward to reading more.
nogin95 chapter 16 . 7/24/2009
o kinky edward is funny

carlisle is not just gonna be pissed his office has been violated
tsvetinka chapter 10 . 7/23/2009
I've read almost all of the story and I think it's are a genious and very I really want to read part one when they're in the truck,and I will be very very happy if you send it to me at .

I would really apriciate if you send that to me,because I am sure it is great too and I just need to read it.

msbutterflycat chapter 16 . 7/21/2009