Reviews for The Lion and the Lamb: PART TWO!
WeasleyWeakness chapter 6 . 3/6/2008
love it!
EdwardsKitten chapter 6 . 3/6/2008
Oh my damn! You're killing me! You are much too good at this type of writing and I may just combust.
divine-dreams chapter 6 . 3/6/2008
loved it. :]

i especially like Bella's "bravery" at the end there. i'd love to have seen Emmett's face. good work! can't wait for the next chapters. i guess now i can ask, how soon? lol
TotallyTwilightObsessed chapter 6 . 3/6/2008
Fantastic! I really hope they get caught by Charlie and they get brave in public! I know you just posted three chapters in a row.. but post soon!:)
divine-dreams chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
hooray, good chapter. :] and up before i knew it, haha.
divine-dreams chapter 4 . 3/6/2008
yay surprises! you see, I, unlike Bella, LOVE surprises. :] great chapter! you write EPOV very well, and the conversation between him and Carlisle was well written. can't wait for the next chapter! how soon?
akaMrsEdwardCullen chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
OH Great fic. I like everything so far except for the sex from behind thing. It's just a little too doggy for me, and that reminds me of Jacob. In my mind the last thind E would want is to simulate a dog. Just doesn't fit his personality. But whatever, the rest is really good. I really want Charlie to catch them in the act though, or even better Jake should catch them! That would be awesome!
divine-dreams chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
great! i can't wait to see what happens next. :]
beggingtobebitten chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
yay... *does a little dance, blushes when people see it* you're turning this into a story... a story! sorry its just so exciting! tis a rly gr8 story.. and lemony filled. XD

cant wait for your update... gr8 chappie! maybe you should get some more sleep lol. although when i write i do the same thing but its not too good. sleep is good. anyway... hope you update soon! :)
Joyvis chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
Hey, uhm *friend*, where's the smut? I know I said IN THE SHOWER, but there wasn't even a little bit? You know, among the lines, "if Edward was warm..."

Dude. *shakes head*

What kept you awake, anyway? Your lover? Ha ha.

By the way, you're always welcome. Thanks for bringing a couple of 'my fantasies' to life.

Favorite line "Clothes scattered on the floor, signifying an act between lovers. Though Edward’s clothes were currently on is body – which was heading for home."

Well, you know what I mean. Damn, indeed.

You know, I've been thinking. I know, it's never good when I do that. No one gets why I titled my story "Strangers"... *pout* I mean I pretty much took Grey's Anatomy, and combined it with Friends. I can't believe people didn't get that! Gr... on top of it all, chapter two is biting me in the ass. It's not letting me write it! I swear, it's sentient!

But, seriously. Chapter four better be steamier than chapter three! No offense, but my chapter one was steamier than chapter three at this point.

Get some rest, okay? I want the real Nes back (relatively) tomorrow!
cuddles180 chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
great please write more soon
divine-dreams chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
I love the last few lines. Good chapter! Definitely write more please. :]
mickeymoused57 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I loved it ! i hope that you can encoporate all this lemony substance into a story...PLEASE DON'T END!
Tamza chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
that was soo cute haha and they havnt had it in a bed yet ether xD awsome lemon
Katheran chapter 2 . 3/5/2008