Reviews for The Lion and the Lamb: PART TWO!
sejhawk2 chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
ekk! that was good! you should just keep them together and start writing a story...a lemon filled story :-x
MinniMuffin chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
I'm surprised the couch didn't break XD
cuddles180 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
excellent I love it please write more soon

m lemony
hellocrystal chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
that was quite nice..

beggingtobebitten chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
yay... gr8 update... gotta lovve the popsicle. hehe. and it appears that they didnt break the couch! horray... hehe sry. although they did kinda stain it. hmm... poor charlie. he goes 2 work, comes home to find half his house destroyed. will dere another update? please please please...? with sugar on top. alrite ill live wihtout the sugar i just want the lemons... you've written them all so well... cmon u know u wanna! XD
Joyvis chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
Gratifying... oh my God. I want my own Edward. My panties need to be untwisted. Nice touch with the popsicle. :) She was right, if he had to squeeze he had to do it where it didn't tickle.

Loved it. Spin cycle, or shower? Or hot and heavy meadow with a bit of rain? Geez... so many to choose from.

BTW, would you beta my story? It's up, but I missed a couple of things. It's what I get for my impatience. I'm missing words, or have too many linking verbs.
divine-dreams chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
great sequel. :]
Joyvis chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
*fans self* I am never gonna think about a breakfast table the same again!

You know, you should have just put this as the second chapter in The Lion and the Lamb! And of course, keep the smut coming; naturally! :)

Poor Charlie. Actually, poor Edward. Sex is always addicting for the n00bs. Or so I've heard.

! *re-reads again*

MinniMuffin chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Awesome! Poor chair...
hellocrystal chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
lol nice..

poor chair , and charile lol

well you should just write a story
SisterGrimmErin chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
LOL. i love it, write more!
halojones chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
hahaha, I love how Charlie's going to come how to a ripped and battered kitchen seat. That was really good.
beggingtobebitten chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
wow. im really glad you did a sequel! me liked it. hehe. maybe they should try lemons away from furniture of any kind. it seems to be costing a lot of money at this rate lol...
869 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58