Reviews for Forever Black
pacifistlove chapter 1 . 3/12
Why must you hurt my soul i cried i never cry you are a mean person -_-
sakurarules4eternity chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Great story.
wackadoodle chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I've got to say, I don't normally like one-shots, but this is an amazing piece of writing. I almost cried at it! )
Alisha Winchester Collins chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Wow... i can't even see what i'm writing, my eyes are filled with water and my cheeks are still stained with tears... i'm still crying so much... i'm speechless, for the first time i dont know what to write here... it was simply tragically beautiful and perfect...
Kay Celestine chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Well, I didn't cry, sorry, but I was deeply touched.

The words flowed perfectly, describing every moment and little detail. This was exceptional, like everything else you write _

-Kay
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Absolutely beautiful. You used all the adjectives in the dictionary, and yet I liked it! There are no proper superlatives for this. There just aren't ones that are good enough.
Remy31 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
you are a REALLY TALENTED writer, no jokes. The way you write and describe things is remarkable. I reckon I'll never forget that story, you've done something not many people can do: made your story stick in my head, and probably many other people's heads too. Unforgettable. I could visualise everything so clearly. The pairing was a bit odd... but you made it work!

Bravo.
dream.for.a.dream chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
so bittersweet! so sad! "the dreams that would forever be Black" wonderful! definitely one of the best one shots i've ever read:D
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
This is really good! Wow. So sad. But good!

(*_*)
riddleandme chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
i cant even see what im typing here since my eyes are filled with tears. This one-shot truly hit home. I cant even express the emotions i felt when reading this. You really have an amazing talent to write. One word: MAGICAL. I'm just going to start on your other fics. Sirius and Hermione fics are my fav. Keep up the great writing.
Anne Black chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Oh.. that was so sad ( .. but beautiful anyways

Loved your fic!

(Sorry about my bad english ( )
some1 2lazy 2 sign in chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
That was gorgeous. You're like a seriously talented writer. I've read your other fic "Unspoken Truths" and it is so bloody fantastic that I decided that I just HAD to read this story. You're really talented at conveying emotions and putting a whole heap of depth in the words. I loved it and seriously hope you can write more stories...especially for me to praise.
Winter's Illusion chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Beautifully tragic.
Maridee chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Wow, this was so well written, I loved this despite the tragedy. You write with great depth of feeling.
allycat1186 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008