Reviews for Iruka's obsession
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I giggled a little bit when you discribed kakashi's face as beautiful as a girls or an uchiha sasuke. Sasuke apparently has his own category of beauty.
Iruka Lover chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Is it bad that I can say that I can relate to this? XD
nellouette19 chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
Waouh! Bravo and thank you so much! It's one of the best fic I've read... Such a smart plot, it's so well done! The chapter 9 is ly favorite one: full of drama, angst and intensity...
jj chapter 19 . 11/20/2013
very nice but the ending could use a little flare
Celestinasong chapter 19 . 10/15/2012
The end? Ahh so sad! Great fic
Celestinasong chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
Omg thats so sad! Woooooow. Your writing is so good.
Erandi chapter 19 . 9/8/2012
Very beautiful story! Loved it
book reader-lover of 3000 chapter 19 . 6/16/2012
i woulda killed the damn dog for that remark
Iruka Lover chapter 19 . 11/11/2011
Aaaaaaaaah... Yes! Such a good story! I enjoyed it to the happy end. A few things though;

A: I find Kakashi's bipolar mood switches just odd and strange... For some reason it just didn't "fit" if you know what I mean...

B: Shouldn't this story be "Romance/Drama"? I found some parts rather hilarious but not often. Not as often as the drama/angst.

and C: Epilogue please! :heart: It just sorta' ended in a rather broken and simply distracting way.

Um, that's all for now I suppose. Thanks for the story! Ciao!

I.L.
Emmy Kay chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I loved this. I loved Iruka, especially. Because it is refreshing to see him be the pursuer - to be active in the chase. This story reads very nicely - and I'm super glad you finished. (Because I could not stop reading!)
Cardboard Bike chapter 19 . 5/22/2011
This whole story was very bittersweet, beautifully so. It was so painful when Naruto told Iruka that he'd told Kakashi to look out for him...

Ah but I love a messed up Kakashi. Nice read, you successfully stopped me from doing the large amount of work that is due soon for a few hours (and now, of course, being close to two in the morning, its time to sleep).
ActuallyNevis chapter 19 . 4/28/2011
Thank-you so much for writing this story for us, it was wonderful and awesome and I loved it. You are a storyteller and I thank you.
jane chapter 19 . 4/26/2011
great story! loved gai showing up, you catched the characters very well! thanks for sharing! (would be awesome if you'd write more about iruka and kakashi..)
MissAlandra chapter 19 . 3/12/2011
I laughed, I had a serious case of leaky-eyes, I got angry, depressed, happy... This was an emotional roller-coaster for me and I loved the ride. Thank you so much for sharing this story. I know this is an old fic but I truly enjoyed it.
NaruHina4er chapter 10 . 9/10/2010
LOL! this is my Favorite chapter so far...with chap 9 a close second...Guy just cracks me up, not to mention the members of team 10 :p