Reviews for Memo
578929 chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Well this is a little embarrassing. This review is long overdue, I was sure I left one. I remember reading this years back, I remember this story quite well because what was written in the first note had really amused me. Reading this again now, years later, the same note still amuses me. I still find it cute. If it turns out this is one of the stories you end up removing (I read in your profile you've been decluttering) I just wanted to at least leave the review that I owed you and that for what it's worth even if the writing isn't mind boggling amazing or whatever your standard is now it's still an entertaining read.
Stormglass chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
LOVE IT
TeukieWookie chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I LOVE YOUR STORIES! So sappy, the notes. Pssh, the ONLY thing that confuses me is WHOS THE SEME IN THE RELATIONSHIP? I always thought it was Leon but you JUST CONFUSE ME!...er...in a good way..~smiles~

-Momentai-
Llev chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
was cute, i loved the notes
ForForever chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
:D

I love the story :D

I think I've read it 3 times... [sorry for not reviewing earlier]
S.RAYN chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
The poems in the story were actually kind of nice, especially the one about eternity and the trees.
Miharu-tenshi chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
how sweet. X3 it's the same as love letters, though letters are much longer... -sigh dreamingly- i never thought Cloud would be the one who wrote the notes himself. he's not...a man of words. lol. XD but who cares, i love it!
daizaster chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I LOVED the last little poem. The story was precious. I"m glad I had a good read before heading off to bed... It's 2 AM, and I had to find something short and sweet to read.

Loved the story dear.
M. Monster chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
D'aw! I love that. It was a sweet story. Minor typos, and some confusing dialog, but it was fabulous and I love it. :)
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
that was way cute! I love this couple. I think the little poem at the end from Yuffie was a nice touch
RubyBelle chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
i totally enjoyed this.

totally, totally, totally.

characters are in-character, plotline is simple and fun, perfect for a oneshot.

mad props.

high fives.

and a cookie. :D
farewell FFNet chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
-giggle, giggle, snort- I almost died laughing at the end. "Get it on tape for me!"
MaraSeti05 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
As Aerith commented, "Sweet". A very cute, fluffy, and sweet fic; well done! It was also an interesting take on the Cloud/Leon relationship, as in many stories Leon is the "aggressor" with Cloud as the "pursued". Nicely done fic.
konekomh chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
cute, really cute and sweet... now let's wait till yuffie sticks little pieces of memo all over the place like wallpaper... or even playing a prank on the guys...

_
Sorceress Fantasia chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Ha ha, that was really cute! Even though it's pretty obvious from the offset that Cloud's the one sending the notes, it doesn't spoil the fic in any way. Very, very sweet.