Reviews for Mechanic Magic
girl chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
please make more oh please i love them there perfect maybe have the threesome next time
Estrella'black chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
omg

. . (x

I'm a Jacob's lover as well (;
starbritt816 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
LOVED IT! I was actually squirming in my chair. This is exactly what I kept wanting to happen in New Moon. You're awesome!
crossthepondigo chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
omg!

so much xD

haha veryy good
Kumomi chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
CUte :)
dncr1010p chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Wow.. thats all I can say..
SpeakForTheTrees chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Hahaha, amazing. I love Jacob.
Chibi Vampyre San chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
oh my god you had better finish it!
Liley4evr chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
that was amazing! I loved it!
Megmae chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
You know... I have to agree on this one. I really like Jacob..
CassiexLynn chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Wow, amazing job.

This is soo well-written.

I'd love to give constructive criticism, or even elaborate on my favorite parts. But the /whole thing/ was amazing. Honestly.

Excellent.
Alexis St. Claire chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Brava, very good.
Jenks1970 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I'm not sure if I've submitted a review for any of your other stories yet, but I just want you to know that I am a 37 year old woman who has read a lot over the years and you are my by far my favorite fan fiction author on this website and my favorite Twilight writer ever. I never thought I would find someone I liked more than Alphie, but you have knocked her off the pedestal upon which I had placed her a month ago when I first found Twilight.

After devouring the books, and while anxiously awaiting the release of Breaking Dawn, I found my way here and have been devouring all I could find. All that was good. And I have found that it is actually quite difficult to find well written fan fiction which seems to use the canon of the book and stay true to the characters.

IMO, you have the characters down pat. And your writing style is fabulous. I plan to read all your stories even though I've never seen one of those Pirates movies, just because I know it will be good. I must also mention that I am Team Edward all the way, but I loved this story and will continue to read anything Jacob related. Hell, you could write a Carlisle and Bella story (I actually found one of those) and I would read it!

Oh, and the more mature content is a WELCOME change from the innocence of the actual books. Don't get me wrong. One of the things I have loved most about the series is the fact that Stephenie seems to take things right to the edge and then stop. I love anticipation as much as the next person, but I love that you go all the way with it. I've even found myself wondering if you weren't SM herself simply giving us the smut she can't write in the books. I hope you will take that as the compliment that it was meant to be.

And write more soon. Should you need any inspiration for a story, feel free to shoot me an e-mail at . I have lots of ideas but zero talent to put them on paper. As for your poll, I would actually love to see something with Rosalie and Edward. I know the books touch on her being initially meant for him and she told Bella in Eclipse that she was jealous of her, despite the fact that she has Emmett, because Edward didn't want her the way that she wanted him to want her. (Did all that make sense?)

Oh, and finally, thank you for leading me to Veronique C. After reading your Lion and the Lamb, I followed your advice and read her Switzerland Under Siege and fell in love.

Keep up the FANTABULOUS writing!

Jenks
TwilightSarah1414 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
omg, really good!
AwesomeFanfictionLover chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
That... was pretty hot.

Thanks for the great read.

I'll check out any other stories you may have this instant.

On second thought, I may need a couple of minutes to recover.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »