Reviews for An Act Of Care 2- Holding On
Eve4000 chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
DANG, GIRL! HURRY!
Yami Dragoness chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
wow! i'm in suspense! great chapter!
Nom de Plume3 chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
...i will never watch hey arnold the same way again...
Shorty chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
Eeeeee! I hate cliff-hangers full of suspense like that! At least the next parts are already up, so I don't have to worry... THIS time... lol. I thought Arnold's point of view was great so far, very realistic & believable.
70808 chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
You're gonna kill me with the suspence!
Tarah chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
NNNNNNNNNNNN! This one was even better! HOW COULD YOU STOP THERE! The suspense is great! You gotta finish this one . . .
Cc chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
! HOW COULD YOU ? HOW COULD YOU STOP THERE? ARGH! YOU MUST WRITE MORE QUICKLY! I was litterally on the edge of my seat. You shoul dput this into chatering tho, just so no one bring it against you and gets the story removed. I WANT MORE.
l.h.o.o.q chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Noo! Please continue, this is very good.
Roxynomekop chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
OMG! That was really dramatic. I can't take such suspense but I like it! Please continue! I'm begging! *on knees* Its so great. I really hope helga doesn't die. Hero's shouldn't die and neither should love. Good luck and keep in touch!

Sincerely,

Roxy
Lil melfina64 chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
plez continueing. your story might be sad but it's rock!
Dramagirl310 chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
This is a great story! Great use of suspense! Please put up more soon!
Helga's Locket chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
Oh, yeah, sure, leave it with a cliffhanger! Just great! Well, add Part 3 soon! This is going really good(or, well, bad as the cirumstances are...). Please continue!
paleMistress chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
I HATE YOU! DAMN I HATE CLIFFHANGERS! HOW DARE YOU GIVE ME A TASTE OF MY OWN MEDICINE! GRRRR...:::Ahem::: Okay, I'm composed now. This story kicks-ass. I must read more or I will be liable to throw myself off something high. So I had better see a part three up here soon, got that, chiuqitita? Good. Now, I will go off and grumble and pace until I see the next part to this piece of art :::Walks off grumbling inaubible mumbles which are probably not-very-nice:::
Serenita chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
You really really have to continue! The story is sooo soo good! Please continue very very soon!
ekul chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
Aaarg! Dang you! Heheh, what razor suspense you have. I love it!