Reviews for Strength and Courage
Sovereignty3 chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
TBC? When? About 4 years ago was the last update of this fantastic story! when is Gilleasbachan going to be protector of his sisters hordes of suitors?
Nocturnal Rose chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
Love it and wish you'd update!
Aatamartin chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I would very much like to see the end to this story, though it doesn't seem as if you have even been on this site in two years... If you read this, I would very much like to read more from you. _
sh777 chapter 10 . 8/5/2009
I have enjoyed this story. Will it be finished?
EbonyDraygon chapter 10 . 1/30/2009
Oh, please, MORE!
kiku65 chapter 10 . 9/26/2008
O.O Toddles! Don't die!
wraithlover chapter 10 . 9/1/2008
Aww poor Gilleasbachan i feel bad for this story about him?
wraith17 chapter 10 . 8/31/2008
That was an awesome chapter! Poor, poor Gilaesbachan. It isn't his fault but he will never stop blaming himself. I loved the flashbacks though :D

Later
KyrieofAccender chapter 10 . 8/31/2008
Yay! Another update!

Man, this family really has been through the wringer. I hope there's time for some nice r&r for those who are left. And I hope Mairghread doesn't catch something from them, that'd just be mean...

And thank you for the brownies. They're lovely. :D

More soon, please?

~Kyrie
wraithlover chapter 9 . 8/29/2008
The story is 's the best story i read.
cimmer chapter 9 . 8/27/2008
oh dear I'm going to miss Cullough but he's scattering his believers across the galaxy isn't he? I forget though, has he figured out how all Wraith can be like his kids in their food needs and can he impart that knowledge to Atlantis? We need Carson out there letting all the Wraith know that if they want to go back to the 'old ways' they could with their food soon please.
wraith17 chapter 9 . 8/26/2008
Wow, poor Cullough. I feel so bad for the guy. Great chapter, I really loved when Cullough named his grandson *sniff* it's so beautiful :D Can't wait for the next one.

Later
KyrieofAccender chapter 8 . 8/14/2008
Yay! Another chapter! It was very good; I like how Gil's slowly getting mentally tougher and yet there are still little bits of panic in him, especially outwardly, since he doesn't communicate much. But he's able to not freak out all the time and realizes that he's in a good place and can get better. Huzzah!

More soon, please?

(Unrelated question - when d'you head back to school?)

~Kyrie
Wraith Queen 500 chapter 8 . 8/13/2008
very good cant wait to read more please update soon
wraithlover chapter 8 . 8/13/2008
I love how did Gilleachan's point of view.I'm glad he is alive. Keep up the good work.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »