Reviews for Silver Memories
Zelda Serenity chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Very interesting and dark. I like it
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Great story, keep it coming.
Nimaranel chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I'm enjoying this so far. I was amused because I thought the name sounded familiar and, when you mentioned it was partly based off a game, I realized that's where I'd seen it.

Regardless, I'm enjoying it thus far and can't wait to read on with what you have.
PaintedTeacherLady chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
Another good chapter - just be on the look-out now for consistancy in description! It'll be harder now that you have so many characters introduced. I enjoyed your use of the word "sallow" - and your use of adjectives was wonderful.

A small thing about the formatting - it is easier to read if it is left justified instead of centered. I blame our Western culture.
Alyssa-Anime-Angel chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
second chapter great but now I cant wait for the girls to get their powers and meet up. awesome so far.
Alyssa-Anime-Angel chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
great story so far. I cant wait for it to continue. I especially love all the silver millenium action and the personalities of the scouts.
PaintedTeacherLady chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I enjoyed your consistant use of imagery throughout the piece. Aside from the few errors in spelling, grammar and punctuation, the unity of the story was good. Each character section paralleled in structure, and this story also paralleled the end of season one in many parts, but held on to its own uniqueness.

A hint - since you are writing more to this story, be sure to use a pen and paper first, just to map out where you think it is going to go. It's a good thing to give yourself a goal, otherwise your writing will be led astray.
j'adore chocolat chapter 1 . 3/4/2008