Reviews for The Lily's Tale
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Intriguing story idea! Well written!
S chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Loved this so much!
hypercell chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Wait, where did James go, before that? And a story, Like this, after death, end of the line...It is really good. yours is really good too. here is the link, If you want to read it...Snape gets a good deal in this story...And I agree, Snape does get a raw deal..

/s/3673824/1/
msllamalover chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Brilliant.

I read some of your other reviews for this, and clearly some of the dont appreciate how hard it is to write a truely magical and convincing Lily/Severus fic, as you have done.

Lily/Sev is my favourite ship, and I really like this.
AdelphaHighbrow chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Congratulations, you've made a hell of heaven.
tresdrole chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
ooh interesting! well-written, too :)
Deshwitat'slover chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
best snape/lily fanfic ever!
shyfoxling chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I really enjoyed that. I like that conception of the afterlife.
duj chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I didn't think Lily got a worse deal. I thought she was a shallow gold-digger who got the husband she deserved. Quite nice fic though.
12fuckedducks chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I'm sorry but this did'nt make much sense. were the numbers sopusta be chapters? because this makes it seem bunched together. and lily and Snape? shiver.
greatestheights chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
This was truly wonderful-well-written and original and beautiful. I love Snape and Lily together, and I love this story.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Good story! I agree that Snape got a raw deal, but he had to live with the choices he made. How did Lily get a raw deal, though? (I love the Marauders, with all of their faults.)

To the reviewer "zule bean" - the writer mentioned the resurrection stone:

"Foreboding comes over her, and she sinks to her knees, her vision swimming. She closes her eyes and sees herself waving goodbye to a beautiful young man with messy black hair.

The vision leaves her, and she’s breathing hard and gripping her thighs. The children are gone now, revealing a figure on the ground swaddled in black robes."
MatoakaWilde chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
ekk! As as Lily/Snape fanatic I found this story DELICIOUS! I love it! So much fun to read great job!
zule bean chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Lovely! What a wonderful story. The only plot point I miss is where Harry called the foursome back with the resurection stone.