Reviews for Ello Love
unknown chapter 6 . 8/8/2015
that is awesome! i mean, jerikole is great, and we all know there are three things cyborg thinks about: video games, Bee,(duh. they are so cute together) and food. if his mind had files, there would only be three. it would mostly be food. cool story!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/21/2015
I really enjoyed this story and hope to see more about this couple from you soon. Please do write another! I don't care if it's a continuation of this story of some sort or a whole new way for them to get together.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwww I loved that it was so sweet plz plz plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzz make more like this with kole and Jericho plzzzzz
Theblushinggeek chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
I love Jericho and Kole, and I love the alternate ending.
fluddershy chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
Awesome!D
assassin x 007 chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
who wants waffles
1fallenangel7 chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Adorable!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
AWWWWWW! Kole and Jericho are perfect for each other! But i wish Jericho wasn't a mute in the cartoon (because i've wondered what he would sound like.) But i love this story!
KeriThePigeon chapter 6 . 2/23/2011
DUDE! I laughed. SO. HARD. The whole way through! It was absolutely hilarious! Love how Cyborg is always the guy who has the food LOL! An d Jerikole is my first faviorite couple! Then Kid Flash/Jinx (Which you also included) Then BBRae. LOOOOOL!
cii chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
so sweet!
Ceycho chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
How do you do those heart thingies?
Elouise Victoria chapter 6 . 8/30/2009
...Good! I like both endings, and beginnings, and middles! Yay! I like the part where it hits Jericho what she had to do. 0
Ebony-Miracles chapter 6 . 8/9/2009
Awesome!
elvenqueen chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
This is a cute fic! I'm a big JeriKole shipper, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that, apparently, I'm not alone in my love for this pairing. :)

I have noticed that your other JeriKole fic ("Wherever You Go") has been deleted. I wondered about that.
Just.Plain.Me chapter 6 . 3/28/2009
Just plain adorable! As for critique, I believe you could've defined things more thoroughly? And it was sometimes hard to catch who was speaking. But it was a very cute and funny fic!

More Jerikole!

abc: if you don't like the couple, don't read. Simple as that.