Reviews for Bitter Sweet Love
It was a great book depicting up and downs of life ,a beautiful love story thank u so much author for this great book .
NinjaSakura45 chapter 40 . 7/17
This is by far one of the best stories I have read. Was wondering if you would be willing to be a beta for my story
WhiteFerret04 chapter 40 . 5/20
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! I FUCKIN LOVE LOVE THIS STORY!
This is hilarious! In a good way... obviously. *get it? Snape's "obviously" is 5th year?*
Megan chapter 19 . 4/26
Please make Ron the evil student
me chapter 27 . 3/14
victor
HPforever2018-3 chapter 14 . 1/18
In many ways an interesting story. A couple of things rates down however. The constant miss spelling of Voldemort, the many grammar mistakes and most importantly the harsh way Pansy is described. So far she has been described as both a slut and a whore. To talk about a teenage girl like that is seriously off putting. Even Hermione has lost her manners. The guy cheating was ignored, while all the girls called her a slut. They are forced to marry people the may not even like, so cut them some slack.
TEH GRAMMA POLIC chapter 2 . 1/17
Hermione JEAN Granger mate-o
numberfivesbitch chapter 3 . 1/12
DECEMBER 3RD IS MY BDAY AKSHAKSJAKAJS
Guest chapter 40 . 12/4/2018
JFC I loved the idea, but the writing and the plot are just horrendous. The characters are so flat and boring... how many times there’s an “I love you” in this story? I like it’s every other sentence...
HPforever2018-3 chapter 38 . 11/13/2018
Hermione's insecure inner bitch sure has come out to play. I know the author is trying to bring some drama into the story, but I have to say it is way too over the top for my taste. It is the HP version of some tacky soap opera. When Draco said he wanted a divorce I cheared with him. Hermione is such a bitch in the last many chapters.

On a tiny note: Draco visited his fasther's grave on his wedding day. Chapters later (when Hermione was held captive), he didn't know where it was.

All in all a great story! I just hope, Hertmione is taking an anti-bitch potion, before I give up on her.
Oakii chapter 29 . 10/5/2018
Snape? xD
Guest chapter 36 . 8/4/2018
This is so stupid. Didnt she just acuse draco when the letter was planted.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2018
This is my favorite dramione story I have read so far. Please prettty please write more dramione
Guest chapter 40 . 7/26/2018
Oml so good I loved this good job
2,363 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »