Reviews for A Labyrinthine Love
Illuminette Caelum chapter 19 . 4/23
#squadgoals #paintball
amazing story :-)
anxty-fail chapter 19 . 9/7/2015
AWW I LOVE THIS LIKE I SPENT MOST OF MY TIME READING THIS PLEASE UPDATE AS YOU CANfer meh
anxty-fail chapter 8 . 9/5/2015
gurren lagan was pure manlyness
that's why it was so great
hoycahooy chapter 19 . 7/28/2014
what?! the ending's just like a cliff.. hope you can write an epilogue but still, you are amazing!
Tamani chapter 19 . 6/19/2014
beautiful! SImply beautiful
reneelg1963 chapter 19 . 10/14/2013
This story was exciting from beginning to end! I loved the paintball challenge! and the ending was the sweetest!
Akumakisses chapter 19 . 9/10/2013
I love this story, I didn't do anything for hours, just read your fanfic. I loved it. It was funny, sweet, the drama and suspense was nice. I loved it. The ending got to me a little because I guess I was expecting more, but it still made me happy. The last few chapters were bittersweet and I could totally relate to Hinata's feelings. Anyways did Naruto ever found out about Kiba's and Sakura's relationship? It made me a little sad that Hinata didn't communicate with the rest of the crew before she left.

So yeah this is definitely going into my favorites.
LadyCassie chapter 19 . 6/14/2013
One of the best storys I've read
LadyCassie chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
Best game of paint ball ever written
Peachie-Trishie chapter 19 . 6/1/2013
This was a superb fic! A very enjoyable read! XD
Kinkymoods chapter 19 . 6/1/2013
I spent the whole morning reading this!? !
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
THE ENDING! THEY- UGH-
XDDD

But you had me hooked, that takes a good author; i usually get bored within the first paragraph.
But GAHHHHAHHA , it was so corny! I usually hate corny fics.. but I divulged into this one.
Sasuke in literature 3 So cute..
I love how he wasn't a rich snob unlike most fics, I also love how he wasn't into business.
This was overall a cute story :D
Thank you for writing, and wasting an entire morning/afternoon

:DDD
jwzipper chapter 19 . 4/6/2013
D:

Wha...? It just kinda, ended...

Although I disagree slightly with the supposedly rushed ending, the whole story was actually a fantastic read! I love how you had it tie with famous literature! I never even thought of what kind of major Sasuke would be into, but this actually fits for some reason! Great job, I am going to peek into your other stories to see what goes on, and hopefully they are written like this was.

Thank you very much for writing this story! Have a great day! :D

jwzipper
RawrDinoE chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
THE FEELS. I CAN'T STOP. THIS WAS ADORABLE. Finally a fiction where Hinata fought for Sauske and not the other way around. I love it. It was so cheesy and corny but absolutely perfect.
RawrDinoE chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
HONOR AND GLORY TO GURRENN LAGANN!