Reviews for The Snape Charmer
WRose chapter 4 . 7/7
Like it very much
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 4 . 5/16
I enjoyed this story a lot. It was nice to see slow development and nicely believable friendship to love journey.
I couldn't help but thinking, that the scene of Trio carrying a coffin, Ron tripping and dropping it, is like from one of the versions of "Snow White" Mind you, Severus is a little like her: hair black as ebony, skin white as snow...hahaha
Thanks
Fox
Guest chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
This story should have more reviews! It's brilliant. Very well written, nice pace. I really felt along with the characters. Great work!
McGonagal'sCat chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
One of my very favorite fan fics. Thanks for writing it :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/2/2015
I had high hopes for this story, considering it had 200 favourites. While this story had a unique twist at the start and certainly had me chuckling a few times, the whole thing had been ruined later on as the story became too predictable and cliche; this story is only good until the 2nd chapter. I'm disappointed and it feels like I wasted my time reading this.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
Nice! Never read a story in which he was is stasis and already burried before. I only wished the story had been longer ;)
rw chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
Ah! This is so lovely :) Thank you for sharing.
Not Jeff chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
How sweet! I love a good story between Hermione and Severus.
Henri Jane chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
Aww! 3

H
corvusdraconis chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
As much as I liked reading the rest, the last line on the first chapter has me cackling. Ty!
dididoitwrong chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Oh, I love it! I really, really love it! There's nothing that's bad, just that they were a bit stupid at times, but we all are! Thank you so much for this wonderful story!
Rosajean chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed it! I thought the characterization was well done and it's well written too!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
I freaking love this story! You're such a good writer, and it relates so well to the movies! Thank you.
indyheart chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Wow! Loving this story so far. Bravo!
hermionefan1983 chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
please tell me this ISNT the end of this story?