Reviews for Maxwell Family Values
MCRxRoxx chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
this really needs to be continued!
Kiwee chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Oh man. Oh man, I can't even begin to express how very, very awesome this is. I adore every single one of their personalities and the way so many cross-overs are crammed into one story. Everything's just so intense and /interesting/! I can't wait to see more!
Firesinger Shadowdancer chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
heyla, this story rocks. I'm wondering if you'll ever finish it? Please do, I'd like to read more.
Ryalo chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
This story is awesome! All my favorite characters together in one story that kinda sorta makes sense! Please update, I'm loving this story!
A Fool With Hot Chocolate chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
I don't typically enjoy ridiculously ginormous crossovers but this is damn worth it. I hardly ever laugh out loud when reading but this had me giggling throughout. I love it :) I hope you update soon!
ElvenArcher0310 chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
Gr... That is a cruel place to leave off and not update for 3 months. Gotta say though, really love your work, I read prodigy yesterday and then started reading this today, totally awesome. Your sense of humor is amazing, couldn't stop laughing the whole time I was reading this! REALLY hope you update soon!
ThunderRiver411 chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
Nice story. I'm working on a crossover if you want to check it out.
CloudLover1984 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
woah, I love this story. I love it, love it, love it!

I am such a fan of Duo, Reno and Axel! Can't get enough of them. And men, am I happy that there is a crossover out there that has all of them together! And the way you write? Amazing! I do hope you will be update this story sometime. I don't want to rush you but I really want to read more

Love this,

Nukenin chapter 5 . 4/15/2008
Absolutely insane and completely hilarious. (And I recommend Worlds Apart by Mieren for more Naruto/Duo interaction and general terrorizing of the populaces.)
Eigo chapter 5 . 4/6/2008
I am currently laughing so hard that I had to stop and slow down to breath...

UPDATE! I want to see more of this.

Love the Maxwells, and they keep getting better.

Crystalstorm chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
This is one of the best multi crossover fics I have had the pleasure of reading in a long time. I look foward to reading the update and hope the next chapter is as good as the first few were. Ja.
kit chapter 5 . 3/13/2008
This is great! I love it! More please?
suu chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
Nice fic, please continue
572011 chapter 5 . 3/8/2008
Whoa, sudden plottage. Yay. Except now I have to wait to find out what happens next. Boo. Update soon, please!
572011 chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
Once again, there are so many brilliant lines in this chapter that I wanna just copy the whole thing and paste it onto my list of good quotes. Rabi's fighting style is definitely the best. In action movies, when the hero's gun runs out of bullets and he throws it to the side, I'm always yelling, "Throw it at his HEAD, you idiot, and use the momentary confusion to kill him!" ...yeah. Oh noes, only one more chapter until I'm caught up with all your updates.