Reviews for The Facts of Life
Have you met the White Rabbit chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Omgawd, you have gotta keep writting _ please this is awesome and funny :D
rainbowdragongirl101 chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Love this, lol poor Kharl and Rath hes so confused about it and kharl wants to turn people into tea pots, lol.
Lil-Miaka chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
HAHAHAHA!

I. Love. It.

Can't stop laughing!

Favorites!
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
This was FUN~NAY! XD
yorozuyagaren chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
Oh my god. I had so much fun reading this, really I did. You seem to have all the characters pretty much down apart from Alfeegi, who was a bit exaggerated, although it was still too, too funny hearing him rant. Kharl's rants were even funnier, with the turning everyone into teapots and having a tea party with cucumber sandwiches and cake. Kharl and Garfakcy are the loathsome, horrible, evil people, who are nonetheless tons of fun to watch. Definitely my favourite characters, aside from the Knights themselves. Lovely, lovely little fic, and I don't see why you can't stick the second bit with Kharl in somewhere in the first bit. After all, if Rath was getting passed from one castle staff member to another, there's no real reason why he -couldn't- have ended up getting the talk from "Doctor Laira" as well. Cute that Zoma turned up at the end, looking for an explanation.
HK-Revan chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Snicker, this was great.

I like them all. Kharl is great so is Rath. Rath was cuter when he was a kid.
K u r u s h ii S h i k y o chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
I ended up laughing so hard that my mom and brother thought I was a complete idiot. I made an idiot of myself, but also had a wonderful time reading this... Eh *wipes tear* Poor Rath, he'll never know the truth at this rate. C :
catgrl106 chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
Wow, your stories always leave me out of breath from laughing so much! Still, I can't help but wonder what happened to the demon egg kharl gave Rath... hmm, I think you should just write another chapter/story which explains that! XD
Wing Atol chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
okay now i want to know what happens with the demon egg.
Ronin-N-Gang chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
*“They keep the eggs under lock and key! If a female decides she wants to have a baby, she has to submit a written request to the caretaker who will open the treasury for her!”* Oh if only that were the truth…

* Therefore, when a man and woman want a baby, they send word to their local physician who then in turn notifies the caretaker of the eggs. Germinate is just another fancy word for watering the garden, shall we say? Hahaha! So, the egg is then germinated, made into a baby, put into a trundle-cloth, and handed over to a stork who flies the baby to its intended destination! Understand?* Yep I would’ve so bought this as a child. And now I know where to refer to when my niece (or when I have kids of my own) as where babies come from XD

*Rath was Kharl’s master and the Demon King of Arinas, yet Kharl did in fact create RathStrange, eh? Did you notice how Kharl was more fatherly towards Rath here than he is in most of my fics (This is your influence Leeayre.)* And yet I rather like the idea of Kharl being madly in love with Rath
Ronin-N-Gang chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
*“That long?” Rath had howled miserably, his hopes of having a companion to act as bait-er…an aid to helping ensnare and trounce demons ruined* This makes him sound a lot like Anissina (KKM) when she’s trying to get Gwendal and/or Gunter to test her inventions XD

*Then putting the two jelly beans together on the desk, the Dragon Lord fished out a small purple jelly bean and laid it next to pink and blue one, “And voila! This is a baby jelly bean! See?”* Um… you place jelly beans on a table and you get a baby? … better watch out for that…

*“As your Captain and superior, I command you to explain the facts of life to young Rath and be as thorough as possible.”* Well you see… when two people like one another a lot… they kiss and… have a baby… yeah… that’s right, they have a baby after kissing…

*“These…ah, activities,” Ruwalk squeaked, wringing his hands helplessly, his face taking on an expression that read as if he wished the floor would swallow him whole, “Um…well, there’s a lot of…cough…kissing…and stuff…”* LOL! Ruwalk and I have the same speech _ sorta…

*Rath, Thatz, and Rune gawked at the boy in a frozen state of panic for several seconds, before leaping out and making a mad dash towards the Dragon Castle, shouting at the top of their lungs, “KAI-STERN! KAI-STERN! KAI-STERN!”* Well they sorta kept their promise… Kai-stern will tell Zoma as he did Rath after all _~ But I do wonder who gave Garfakcy “the talk”?
Night Silver's whisper chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
This was wonderful. The first chapter was good, but this one damned was too. Karl acted so cute, and I loved the lead in you wrote about him playing the doctor.

The teapots just had me laughing...

Night Silver
octolizzy chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
I loved the parts when Alfeegi was doing his rants, I can't believe no one could just give him a straight answer. I thought everyones reactions fit in perfectly with the situation too, especially Tetheus. Just a funny read the entire way through.
L. VanDattae chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
Ee hee! _ Okay, first, the original doctor got transformed into a teapot! *rolls* I’m sorry, it’s just… *is seeing what happened to your Gaian mule all over again* I always wondered what happened to him… *giggles helplessly*

“They’re kept under lock and key!” *bursts out laughing* You’re darn right they are! *shifty* ‘Very’ tight lock and key! With female ninja guardians! *makes hand-chopping motion*

No! Oh no! *wide-mouthed horror* The poor baby demon! And Rath! Scarred for life! “Gee, do babies always look this funny when they’re first hatched? Are they supposed to have scales?” *large, watery eyes* What ever happened to the baby demon? You can’t just leave the defenseless thing in Rath’s care! T_T You know, for a second there, I thought you were going to go in a TOTALLY different direction! Like, half-way through I suddenly realized that to Kharl, making babies is more the alchemical combining of ingredients, and I suddenly wondered if ‘that’s’ where you were going to go with it, with Kharl explaining literally how to ‘create’ a baby! *snickers*

And hey! *splutters* No blaming the “We are Fa-mil-EE” on other poor, helpless writers! *rolls* Gee, I’m such a bad influence! I write ONE story and suddenly all the other writers are blaming me for the sudden roll reversals of Kharl and Rath in their own stories! *chuckles* How did this happen? Did I ever ‘say’ Kharl is Rath’s father in my story? Because I’m pretty sure, in my entire story, Rath NEVER calls Kharl “father” or “dad”, and Kharl NEVER calls Rath “son”. *amused* MWUAHAHA! My ideals are wearing off! *dissolves into a fit of cackling*

*wipes tears out of her eyes* Very cute, Schnickle… Very cute.
Sarehptar chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
So, I totally meant to review the first chapter first, but I just about died at this one so I had to review right this minute. (That and class got canceled, so I actually have a minute in which to review...)

Anyway, dear gods. Poor, poor, poor Kharl. Alfeegi is an evil, evil man. That said, I think Kharl did a remarkable job! I was expecting him to burst into uncontrollable giggling or nosebleed into unconsciousness. XD I love Kharl, honestly I do.

Some of the details in this chapter tickled me pink too-the teapots! I could COMPLETELY see Kharl turning someone into a teapot. And then, like the doofus he is, forgetting which of his teapots were once people. "This tea tastes awfully human..."

I love the thought of Rath being given a demon egg! I just got this vision of him sitting on a giant egg waiting for it to hatch *cough*intoademonchicken*cough*! And Rath's reaction when the egg hatched! He'd be so upset about his "baby"!

One thing I noticed-and this is totally me being a complete and utter loser (and an Avis freak)-but you used "Laira" for Avis's last name. Technically, while it is really quite pretty, "Laira" is a Tokyopop mistranslation of "Rara". His name is actually Avis Rara-which, interestingly, is Latin for "rare bird". Mineko is very clever with the names of her characters!

Yeah, totally feel free to ignore me, because I am just TOO obsessed with all things Kharl... XD

I can't wait to see more!

Luffles,