Reviews for Not Quite Stockholm Syndrome
!

*breath*

*grin*

*giddy*

*jumping up and down on a chair..how it is possible...don't ask*

ireallyreallylikedit

ithassomuchpotential

butthenagain

im REALLY REALLY sorry you had to read through the above.

but i was just soooooo loving your fic that i had to do it!

its one of the best, Ichigo turn bad stories! no seriously

it is.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

its REALLY rEALLY good! keep it up! sooooo much potential!

Ever Reading

Tsuki
ChrystalSara chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Ahhh, this was amazing! I loved the ending, it just felt like such natural read!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
loved it.
Creeper-X chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Beautiful. Brilliant. Almost poetic. Overall idea is very fascinating and you portrayed it in such ways that it was both sad and beautiful. I liked the simple style. There was only minimal dialogue and little explanations but the atmosphere was strong and it gave a lot of food for thoughts.

Rarely does a fanfic affect me as much as this one did.
Kichi Hisaki chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
It's beautiful.
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Oh my god, that was spectacular! I have no doubt that is the way Soul Society would behave and treat Ichigo. I love the different view point you created and that Soul Society basically created their own worst enemy by treating an ally like that just because he’s strong.

I truly can’t find the correct words to express how much I loved this story! Great job, keep up the good work, I can’t wait to see what you come out with next.
YaoiMonster chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
you should do a sequel in the SS POV. it would be really interesting.
FireCookie chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
this is the first time if read an aizen/ichigo,and it was fantastic :)

keep up the awsome work!
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Nicely done! AiIchi is ftw.
Kidiu chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Oh, a beautiful ending.
SnowsongIsAJaypawFan chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
That's kind of sad... but still really sweet!
MIKOURA chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
It's not like anything I've ever read. It isnt cliche or anything and the plot eats at you as you read. After finsihing each paragraph I was prompted onto the next. I coulnt help it. I hope you write more fictions in this sense becuase this is the first single piece that read quite well.

Well im sure it's not your first, but its my first time reading one. Il look at your other stories too!
SakaSandora chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
It was beautiful, I loved it so much. I want more! Congrats.
Tranquilized-Night chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Finally, I get to review. Had to leave earlier and only got a chance to save this. Thanks for a wonderful angsty like fic. I loved it. Personally, I'd have liked to see Ichigo tear Rukia and Renji's head off D But hehe I'm sadistic so. Uhm yeah, love it lots. D
Ell Roche chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I'm not quite sure how to put my thoughts into words.

This oneshot is without a doubt, the best oneshot that I have ever read in my life, in any fandom, by any author.

The imagery that you presented was very detailed, very specific, and I could easily visualize it.

The storyline is something that I could easily imagine happening. People do change and betray others, no matter how prettily they present it to the world.

The raw emotions... just wow, truly I am so impressed.

You have a way with words, and that showed through very brilliantly. Plot, description, characterization, introspection-all of it was superbly done.

-Hats off to you-