Reviews for Not Quite Stockholm Syndrome
Nelarun chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Easily my favourite Bleach One Shot I've read. So beautifully dark and tragic. The characterisations were perfect and wow... Sorry, I've read this three times since last night and each time still takes my breath away with how masterfully written this is.

Each paragraph is designed to suck you in to read the next one. They're disjointed, but done in such a way that they flow (which may not make sense, but it's the only way I can think to describe it).

Beautiful imagery of the torment Ichigo is going through, lovely touches on the guilt some of the Shinigami are feeling but unable to do anything about. Brilliant work!

"It's a unique form of torture. One with candy and forced smiles." - Pure brilliance (as were the insertions of Yachiru and her fondness for Ichigo)

The touches of humour used when he arrived in Hueco Mundo are enough to almost make the heart break with sadness (initially) at the kindness his supposed 'enemies' are showing him without thought.

In particular I loved: "There, he's literally tucked into bed before he can even think to say anything, only thankful that the ex-captain doesn't try to read him a bedtime story as he slips into unconsciousness." (AWW!)

But the line that made me smile the most was when Ichigo was noting that Aizen had an unnatural aversion for plums and peaches. Oh dear. _.

Brilliant ficlet, and once again - easily my favourite one shot in the Bleach realm. Thanks for sharing with us. _.

Aisilinn chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This makes me want to live in Las Noches now...
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 7/13/2011

*jumping up and down on a it is possible...don't ask*

im REALLY REALLY sorry you had to read through the above.

but i was just soooooo loving your fic that i had to do it!

its one of the best, Ichigo turn bad stories! no seriously

it is.

its REALLY rEALLY good! keep it up! sooooo much potential!

Ever Reading

ChrystalSara chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Ahhh, this was amazing! I loved the ending, it just felt like such natural read!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
loved it.
Creeper-X chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Beautiful. Brilliant. Almost poetic. Overall idea is very fascinating and you portrayed it in such ways that it was both sad and beautiful. I liked the simple style. There was only minimal dialogue and little explanations but the atmosphere was strong and it gave a lot of food for thoughts.

Rarely does a fanfic affect me as much as this one did.
Kichi Hisaki chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
It's beautiful.
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Oh my god, that was spectacular! I have no doubt that is the way Soul Society would behave and treat Ichigo. I love the different view point you created and that Soul Society basically created their own worst enemy by treating an ally like that just because he’s strong.

I truly can’t find the correct words to express how much I loved this story! Great job, keep up the good work, I can’t wait to see what you come out with next.
YaoiMonster chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
you should do a sequel in the SS POV. it would be really interesting.
FireCookie chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
this is the first time if read an aizen/ichigo,and it was fantastic :)

keep up the awsome work!
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Nicely done! AiIchi is ftw.
Kidiu chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Oh, a beautiful ending.
SnowsongIsAJaypawFan chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
That's kind of sad... but still really sweet!
MIKOURA chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
It's not like anything I've ever read. It isnt cliche or anything and the plot eats at you as you read. After finsihing each paragraph I was prompted onto the next. I coulnt help it. I hope you write more fictions in this sense becuase this is the first single piece that read quite well.

Well im sure it's not your first, but its my first time reading one. Il look at your other stories too!
SakaSandora chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
It was beautiful, I loved it so much. I want more! Congrats.
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »