Reviews for Not Quite Stockholm Syndrome
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Nicely done! AiIchi is ftw.
Kidiu chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Oh, a beautiful ending.
SnowsongIsAJaypawFan chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
That's kind of sad... but still really sweet!
MIKOURA chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
It's not like anything I've ever read. It isnt cliche or anything and the plot eats at you as you read. After finsihing each paragraph I was prompted onto the next. I coulnt help it. I hope you write more fictions in this sense becuase this is the first single piece that read quite well.

Well im sure it's not your first, but its my first time reading one. Il look at your other stories too!
SakaSandora chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
It was beautiful, I loved it so much. I want more! Congrats.
Tranquilized-Night chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Finally, I get to review. Had to leave earlier and only got a chance to save this. Thanks for a wonderful angsty like fic. I loved it. Personally, I'd have liked to see Ichigo tear Rukia and Renji's head off D But hehe I'm sadistic so. Uhm yeah, love it lots. D
Ellory chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I'm not quite sure how to put my thoughts into words.

This oneshot is without a doubt, the best oneshot that I have ever read in my life, in any fandom, by any author.

The imagery that you presented was very detailed, very specific, and I could easily visualize it.

The storyline is something that I could easily imagine happening. People do change and betray others, no matter how prettily they present it to the world.

The raw emotions... just wow, truly I am so impressed.

You have a way with words, and that showed through very brilliantly. Plot, description, characterization, introspection-all of it was superbly done.

-Hats off to you-

-Kay
GRIMMtheBITCH'1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I love this and the other you wrote.
TieraMarille chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I liked this very, very much. I hope you write more like this and possibly longer.
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
i liked it!
X-elemental chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Aww, how cute...I liked it.
carri-laksa chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Great job! I liked it. (:
demonsLOver chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
that was awesome!1!
quixotomy chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I really really like this. Do you know of other stories similar to this, where Ichigo becomes an Arrancar or joins the Espada? I've been searching like crazy for them.
dfjlgfhgdzsjdf chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Beautiful. Really. I loved it.

x