Reviews for Not Quite Stockholm Syndrome
DarogaDaae chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Aww, I love this... Aizen has never been one of my favorite characters, and this pairing is rather.. well, it's kinda strange, to be perfectly honest, but I enjoyed the story. As far as the me not liking Aizen goes, I don't particularly, but that little part about him being honest, smart, etc, etc, all of that was things I'd previously noticed and, strangely, respected about him.

Anywho, I really liked this.. I have to go read the other one now...
teleporttomich chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
that was really really good D
thenorthernlights chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I'm floored.

I love the way you wrote Ichigo.

Everyone was dead-on.

Really, really good.
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
interesting
Lady Dragon chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Awesome job. I liked your other fic, Stockholm Syndrome, immensely. Especially because of Byakuya and Ichigo, but I liked this version of it as well.

I know some people find it absurd to think that the shinigami would betray Ichigo after all that he's done, but I still find it possible. I expect there would be those who found it distasteful, and some would refuse, but others would quell under the weight of their orders. Plus, as you rightly recalled, the shinigami have had a nasty history of choosing the worst means to deal with something different.
psychoticKisshu chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
...Wow. I can actually see that happening. That's scary. But this fic is really good. And I can see Aizen doing that...which is - what is that? Oh well, no big!
toodlepipeverybody chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
This is really good!

I feel really teary. Poor Ichi, yet... it's happily ever after?

i dunno what to say...
Freaking Cage chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I absolutely loved this. It is so well done/written/put did an amazing job. Any chance you'll do another one? It doesn't even have to be e sequel, I just love your writing.
HowlingAngel chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Brilliant, Lady

I loved 'Stockholm' and I love this more.

The Soul Society always struck me as a heartless bunch of backstabbers who happen to have a few nice people in it but this brings the whole thing to life.

When Rukia and Byakuya turned away from Ichigo my chest actually started hurting.

Write more of these, please. You made this very emotional and damnit all if you stop now.

~Angel
evhein chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
words... can't express how amazing this was. you have such a gift for words... you made me feel what he felt. i was almost in tears half-way through for what they did to him. how clearly you made ichigo's pain. it was just so... i was just so there, with him. your words just flowed, and they all made sense. it was euphoric.

i wish i could only say more...

it ended well, but i would have liked to hear more about byakuya's opinion and i would like to know what happened with rukia... and what ichi's hollow thought about him turning to the arrancar. and i would have liked to read more about renji's fight, more about his death. he's my favorite character, and it stung to read him die, but it was still not enough. i wish there had been more detail there.

the length was just perfect. my attention was right with it throughthe whole thing. from start to finish. it was just so well-written, and so amazingly real.

and i never noticed, but you were so right in the story about the seireitei. they really are how you said. and aizen, the betrayer; he had every right to do what he did.

you're such an amazing author; i'll definitely be reading all your work from here on out.
Blitz-Sora chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Wow...wow. Speechless. That was bloody brilliant!
kellymarianandanne chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
you. are. amazing, i loved it your writting made me angry at Soul Society- even though this didn't happen- obviously...anyway i loved it and you rock socks...or hakamas which ever you want to.

k.m.a
Krystallos Dragon chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
/claps/ I really, Really liked this. This is way belivable, and Just love how you put everything together, the ending was great. Keep up the awesome work~!
puts foot in mouth chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Wow, this is amazing and casts a completely new and believable light on things.

I'm jealous. I wish I could have written this. It really is amazing and insightful, and has depth and I love your characterisation of Ichigo - it really feels like you've gotten into his head.

It has a somewhat dispassionate quality too, that I just adore. It's really amazing! You've written something really quite beautiful. I'm jealous, I really am.
Gabriella Silverwood chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
well done with the story...though you could have made the plot a little longer with soul society...nevertheless good job !
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »