Reviews for Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things Tag
Mattie chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I liked the story, just would have liked them to get out of that damn forest by the end.
Amarintha chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I was bothered too with the broken hand bit, couldn't resist agreeing there.

And...I like the dialogue. Nice.
Merisha chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
I loved this oneshot! The boy banter was spot on and the angst was fantabulous!

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Kind regards

Merisha ;0)
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Great story! I don't know if it was intentional or not, but LOVED that Sam's alias was Sam Carter off of Stargate. Good job!
Lichan chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
FYI for why he was using the broken arm. Jared ended up breaking his arm while he was filming the next episode. So they had to go back and add in an explanation for the cast he now had to wear. If you look back when he says she broke his arm you don't actually see him talking it's off camera.

Love your fic. I hope you continue to write more like this.
shelby02 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I never tire of CSPWDT tags, there was so much angst to explore.

I loved that when Sam's defenses were down, he questioned why Dean would want to leave him. Thanks for a great tag.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Good story.

I like the hunt gone bad add at the end so that the guys can talk, well sort of.

And Hurt!Dean is always perfect in my book. :)
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
It was fabulous. Your character voices were spot-on.
Amy chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I loved Sam being afraid Dean would leave him, and then all the great angst. And warm bro moments. I was sad it ended so soon, I know it was a tag, but it's so good I forgot it was a one shot. :P Nice job.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I love it. Totally terrified when Sam woke up in the dark without Dean, but glad that they found one another again. Whew, bear attack, cool twist :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Fantastic oneshot-you did great with the frame of mind that both brothers were in after having lost their dad!