Reviews for Last days of summer
Dagger-Seishin chapter 6 . 8/27/2017
Lol what a sight lol
despicableme chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
Great story! I liked the devil kitten very much :)
natsuki23 chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
CUTE!
Rennasakura chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
Very cute, it could be a bit longer xD but this still very adorable!
Sheri Contrary chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
Spelling and grammar could use some work, but...cute storyline. )
Lori94 chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
LOL! Cute!
StarsV chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
I love Kitty Draco
reicheruchan chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
kitten draco is so cute!
aalens chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Good story!

BTW, the only thing that sounds 'off' is British characters adding an 's' to the word 'anyway' - saying 'anyways' is purely an American habit and makes the characters into instant Americans.
bleedforyou chapter 6 . 10/25/2009
Oh my, oh my, oh my.

I LOVED IT! It was adorable, and sweet, and perfect. Yum. Draco is so delicious, haha. And as a kitten? AH! Oh, and I really want to see the link of the real kitty, they are so cute! Also, I love Cute is What We Aim For. Keep writing, because you're really good at it!
BlaiseLynn chapter 6 . 8/17/2009
I could tell why Harry would feel stupid...lol, prolly still coming down from his high, and feeling all...ya know..But having his kitten sitting on his chest instead of Draco, that would be more than a little weird...

Lol, actually it'd feel pretty sickening...cause then he'd feel like he just fucked his kitten!
BlaiseLynn chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
OH I KNEW IT I TOTALLY FREAKING KNEW IT!

Not sure i really like the long hairdo you put Draco in..I liked his hair best in 3rd year...he was hot then..lol!

Why did he leave all a sudden tho? Why was he such a prat about it?
BlaiseLynn chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
Well, Dragon sure has warmed up to Harry! He's not biting and clawing at him every chance he gets...and he snuggled with him while he slept!

How cuutee!

It would be pretty cool to get this story from Dragon/Draco's POV...that would be really interesting actually!
BlaiseLynn chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
Aw!

Love Harrys little explosion when the kitten was clawing his way up his leg!

Lol, apparently Draco wanted to talk to his mother...

But if Narcissa is confused...about something...maybe that means she's confused about Harry's kitten...maybe she knows Draco's animangus form is a kitten..?
BlaiseLynn chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
I loved it!

If i wasn't convinced that the kitten was Draco before, now i definetly am!

Lol, 'cept i think the spell worked properly, he's just in hiding or something, like Wormtail...except he's not hiding from anything bad, is he? What a cute kitten!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »