Reviews for Prayer
anonymousfornow chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
It was gorgeous. I love your writing style; it's so poetic, and the imagery was so dark and beautiful and seductive and I think I may be in love, because this was just so... (loses words at this point)
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
this was really good
Final Symphony chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
I see you know the origin of this prayer.
Artsysmiles chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
ok, i liked it, but didn't entirely understand it. could you please explain it for me?
Clyde-chan chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
0.0

-Speechless-

That...was...AMAZING! I love your style of writing. I thought the way you described Itachi was brilliant. How you fused Heaven and Hell together was ingenious. I've never been left breathless by a story, but this one was so...well, breathtaking. An amazing piece of work you have here.
Seiina13 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Oh...'tis good
Modest Truth chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
_ QUALITY WRITING! i LUFF u!
Wolf of the Blue Moon chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Very interesting. Grabbed me from the start all the way to the end. Very well done.
TinaMustDie chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
That was beautiful.I love how you used that prayer.
Night's Fang chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Powerful, really powerful. Thats the only thing I can say about this story. It just seems to reach out and grab at you
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Very poetic! The slight vampiric references surprised me at first (I wasn't expecting that) but this piece was still enjoyable. The words from the Lord's Prayer reminded by of Metallica's "Enter Sandman" a bit.

Lovely oneshot; a job well done.
weasles 'n cherryblossoms chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
all i have to say is, wow. (in a good way)
akatsuki's hikari chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
great story!

0.0

soo exciting!

x]

jaa!
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Whoa... This is so awesome! :D This is so cool; you're an awesome writer! :D Fantastic job; I love it!

Hey, I've done an ItaXSaku story also. It's called "On the Other Hand, Like Always" do you think you could check it out and tell me what you think? Thanks! :D Great fic again!
diet coffee chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Mysterious and dark, very intense. Sublime job!