Reviews for Legacy
iluvcake chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Great fic! I really enjoyed it!
lunasgathering39 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Excellent job. I teared up just a bit. And the part where Dean realizes that Sam is his legacy is very reminiscent of a scene in Season 2 where Sam is trying to help Dean deal with their father's deal. He makes Dean realize that John's death didn't end the difference he'd be making. That his sons were his legacy.

Oh, and on a slightly unrelated note, I so wanted Ben to be Dean's son. They were so cute together. _
Fleur chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Sweet ! They're adorable !
quantuminferno chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Ah... I liked the ending muchly. No, really muchly. Great fic, great insight.
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
good job!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Enjoyed your tag.

I loved the ending as that is exacting what I was thinking after Dean talked to Lisa.

'...if he did end up dying for what they believed in, then it wouldn’t just be a car he was leaving behind. His legacy was sitting in that very car...' (Of course Dean won't die)

Thanks for sharing.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Oh, that is such a cute story.

It was tough in the beginning, like every sensitive conversation between the brothers but it became so awesome and true.

I'm so sure at 100% that Ben is Dean's son! He's too much like him and they got along right away, like it was natural.

Sam's right, Dean would be a perfect father, he was to Sam.

Excellent story.
sergeantmicky chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Aw what a sweet story! There's been quite a few good tags for The Kids Are Alright but this one really did it for me. Once again, beautiful dialogue between the brothers - really well written. Dean's reaction to Sam's first attempts to talk to him was perfect - and I loved Dean's comment about how he "forgot to go back and interrogate Lisa". Made me laugh lol. Great job once again. Really enjoyed it. :)
Rat chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
that was a great story. I love the reasoning both Dean and Sam have for their different points of view, and I love the optimism at the end.
the vigilante15 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
great story! I still have a hrad time believing that Ben wasn't Dean's. A blood test? what kind of blood test did she do? You did a great job explaining the what ifs!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Bull's eye! Absolutely perfect! Well done! Thanks so much for this. Good to hear from you and to have such a wonderful little fic!
Amy chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Aw, this was sweet. I thought Dean was upset too. For all his denials, he really wants a family. I loved everything Sam said, it's just what I felt too. He'd make a great dad, he was. Good oneshot.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
excellent job... there was something about this episode that was screaming to be discussed. thanks for taking care of that for us! chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Awesome tag Michaela :)

Again so perfectly written it flowed just like it really was a continuation of the epi that Kripke had included!

Trust Sam to want to question Dean to get answers his brother really didn't want to give, but Sam knows his brother so well he could see the front he was putting up! And Dean was right, if Ben really was his son it would be dangerous for him, and putting him and Lisa in the line of fire goes against everything Dean stands for!

Just loved Sam's anger at Dean's comment that he wouldn't be a good father and how he finished his argument with the fact that he should know - a fact that really warmed Dean's heart even if he tried not to show it!

Loved too the quiet thanks from Dean almost inaudible but Sam caught it anyway!

And perfect ending Dean realising that his little brother and the relationship they had was his greatest achievement!

As usual you got that spot on hon, so in character and so believable, I loved every word!
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
That was jsut the conversation I would have loved them to have, so sad and so true to character.

For the record I would have loved Ben to have been Dean's son and to be honest he is so much like Dean that it's hard to believe that he isn't his son.

Thanks so much for this.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »