Reviews for Doubt
superattackpea chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Oh. My. God.

...I LOVE IT!
Hermowninny chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Fabulous piece of poetry. The idea of Calvin thinking Hobbes isn't real is a depressing one. Growing up does suck. Don't we all wish we had a Hobbes to get through the day?
Her Fantasy chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
A truly delightful little piece. The rhymes are whimsical, and the rhythm is fun, making it a smooth read. I'm not so sure about "Doing my best to choke down cafeteria gruel" - it doesn't seem to fit with the rhythm - but the rest is really great!

I haven't picked up a Calvin and Hobbes comic book in years, but I've read a lot of them in the past. Ah...Calvinball and Snowmen Houses of Horror...this poem brings back memories.

I'm really glad I clicked on this.

(By the way, I found a typo - "With no room for time machines, snow goons so heinous" - you typed "now" instead.)
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
That was great. :-D It actually rhymes and keeps the rhythm pretty much the whole time, it makes sense, and it has a happy ending. Great work!
Banan-nonne chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
What a sweet poem :) I'm very fond of Calvin and Hobbes, and especially the rhymes Bill Waterson sometimes put with the comics. I think it's pretty unique for a fanfic-author to write so "in style" of the universe/the original author, but you somehow manage that no matter which subcategory you choose to write for.

Just one thing:

"Build sculptures in snow that would shame Joseph Bailly"

- Who is Joseph Bailly? I looked him up on Wiki, and it said he was a fur trader? I don't quite see the connection ;

Other than that, awesome as always!

- Banan
Musafreen chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
That was brilliant. Whimsical and thoughtful. And...well, It's just really good, allright? And you even managed to rhyme it.

You have now officaly acquired a new fan. ((bows))
EchoValley26809 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
This is simply the best. You've captured the heart of Calvin's world as well as holding true to the magic and mystery of Hobbes's true nature. Amazing.
Darasuum chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
aw... so sweet. I always wondered if Calvin would ever begin to doubt Hobbes.
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
This almost made me cry! What's even better, it's exactly the type of poem that Calvin would come up with! I give it a ten fingers up!
Sciencefictionsquirrel chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
That is . . . beyond words. It is so accurate, and so . . . amazing. The emotions are incredible.
ozma914 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
That's wonderful! I never thought I'd imagine Calvin's personality encompassed in a poem, but you did it!