Reviews for Vanishing Acts
slplady chapter 9 . 3/26/2008
What a sweet ending to this story! I'm sad to see that it has ended. I'm already anxiously awaiting your next great work!
tjmack1986 chapter 9 . 3/26/2008
Aw...that was the cutest ending...that was a really great story...i loved it
beccarae21 chapter 8 . 3/24/2008
that was very well written, i cannot wait for more
tjmack1986 chapter 8 . 3/24/2008
Yay! Hanna's alright...and back with her parents...can't wait for the next chapter...
slplady chapter 8 . 3/24/2008
I'm so glad that they found Hanna! I truly enjoy all the thought that you put into your stories. Your plots are fantastic!
Rese1986 chapter 8 . 3/24/2008
aww! i loved this chapter. not just because hanna is home safe, although that is a BIG part of it, but the scene with her getting blood drawn was just touching and very true. you really have a talent and i can't wait for the next chapter.
slplady chapter 7 . 3/21/2008
Such clever plot twists in this chapter! Your writing continues to amaze, delight, and inspire! Keep up the wonderful work!
tjmack1986 chapter 7 . 3/20/2008
you've got me on the edge of my seat...cannot wait for the next chapter
slplady chapter 6 . 3/18/2008
I can hardly stand the suspense! I hope they find poor little Hanna! Great job!
tjmack1986 chapter 6 . 3/18/2008
: Please...please...please update soon...I wanna know where he's buried...I wanna see Hanna come home safely
tjmack1986 chapter 5 . 3/14/2008
Oh No! Now how are they going to find Hanna?
Rese1986 chapter 4 . 3/12/2008
Ok so I played catch up tonight! I hadn't read since the first chapter was posted. This is very good. I nearly threw up with emily in chapter three though. and I hope these police quit accusing emily and go out there and find hanna!
tjmack1986 chapter 4 . 3/12/2008
*sniff* Hanna's gotta come home soon...it'll be so sad if she's actually...dead

great chapter
RosalieTheBeautyQueen chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
that was realli gud and realli sad..!...:(

whens the next chapter coming?

x
tjmack1986 chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
Woah! that was very heavy...Poor Matt and Emily...stupid cops...I hope they find Hanna soon