Reviews for Eternity is a promise
lil-skyhawk2016 chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
plz continue ths plz
Kali-Chan-666 chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
Good job so far! Please write more! I shall take your advice! Thank you!

Love Kali-Chan-6
AngelsEyesAngelsLies chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
Oh, you should have bella trip when she goes down the isle, just to make it funny!
AngelsEyesAngelsLies chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
Of course we love ya! Your story too! ]
All.The.Pretty.Corpses chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
Isn't that like a cool name, Twioonipse! It's like Twilight New Moon and Eclipse put together into ONE name! AWESOME! I'm on SUGAR HIGH SO AWESOmoe! YEAH! Okay know you nnedd to find that dang notebook write NOW! I'm wana have one TOO! I LOVE you r story and I make to many spelling mistakes because of SUGAR RUSH! EEP! AHAHA HEL YEAH!
Phoenixrebirth93 chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
please please update I really would like to know what happens next PLEASE!...Okay now I just sound pathetic but really it is a great story
twilightfan678 chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
SUPER-SPECIAL-AUESOME STORY!
DeadlyWishing04 chapter 3 . 3/17/2008
Hm...I don't have any ideas. I am still trying to figure out what kind of trouble Bella could possibly get into in Breaking Dawn that Edward has to save her from. She has done it all it seems.

AHA! i got it. You could have Charlie and Renee come to the Cullen house for "dinner" or just to talk I dunno. they would have to fake the dinner thing and that would so not be easy to write on. LOL. So maybe just to talk. I dunno. But they need to like meet offically as in laws and everything. Renee hasn't met any of the Cullens except for Edward yet right? Or maybe Alice I don't remember because it is late and my brain doesn't work this late or over spring break for that matter. ]. And I think you should put jacob into the picture too. Well not like in Eclipse...but I think that Bella would want to try and talk to him or it wil nag her that she did that to him and she will want to see if he is coming to the wedding. But she cut off all contact with him in Eclipse basically at the end there. So gah. I don't know what the heck Bella wants.

I am trying to be helpful because I want to read more bu I think I am just babbling. Sory about that. Well I hope it is a bit helpful anyway.

I hope the writer's block eases up on you! ]
DolphinDreamer24-7 chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
What writers blcok for? They get married, Bella gets bitten, oh and then comes the wickedly awesome "I'm thirsting for Blood" junk. WHOHOO! LOL

Alright. Try not to make it that bloody. It'll make meh sick.

Dolphins
twioonipse chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
i love Star Trek!

just look at my profile. i quote it.

you must watch more then a little bit!

very good.

least to nerds like me . . .
twioonipse chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
i like!
emoTWiLiGHT chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
yay! more!
lovingthecullens06 chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
wonderful...update asap.
Vault711 chapter 2 . 3/4/2008
ur welcome for the reminder! great chapter! and u met stephenie meyer? when? how? im so jealous! if ur looking for other good twilight fan fics try my saving angel. but dont read it if you like jacob. i personnally do not so it works for me. its really good! maybe urs will be better, who knows, but im excited for the rest of your series! and i posted within an hour of u putting it up? i didnt know but i love the fan fics that take place after eclipse. if u want a deppressing twilight fan fic go with every last breath. thats the saddest one i've read so far and im not even done reading it.
Vault711 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
this was really good! but u do realize that bella didnt know that edward sent jacob an invitation? remember edward said im breaking the rules by sending you this? oh and people tend to get pissed if you dont say disclaimer: the characters belong to the fabulous stephenie meyer, not me! just telling u cause u said its your first fan fic! hurry up and update! im so excited to see the rest of your story!