Reviews for Kiss Me
SLady3 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Yay! I'm so happy to see them finally married even if it's only in my head through your words. I have always enjoyed reading your stories. I even think the reason I got an account was so I could favourite you as an author and be able to read more! You captured L&L perfectly and it was lovely to have their interactions again. I miss Gilmore Girls and am glad to see that others can fuel me interest in what happened after the end so ably! You are a talented writer. Favourited!
I love Lukey chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Aw, Java!

That was a delightful one-shot! I loved it! It was light-hearted and sweet. Pure Luke and Lorelai and the love they share. How did I miss this? Perfection!
MyAlias chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Perfect! Seriously I loved it. I've been looking for a good futurefic and this was exactly what I wanted. You really nailed the dialogue—I could hear Lorelai saying every word you wrote for her. I loved this: 'She bit her lip. “That is the longest you’ve ever gone with a bit.” ' Great job!
realornotreal22 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Aww! Great! I completely loved it! Amazing banter, adorable lines, and laughter through out; Fabulous!

-Lisa

P.S. If you're interested, I have a Luke and Lorelai story

called Reflecting Light.
JavaForever chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Aww, so sweet! Diving right in here...High Points: The introductory paragraph. You described these things in just a few sentences, but the poeticalness of it is beautiful. Actually, the first half of this one-shot is arguably one of your best pieces. With the description and the style it's written in, I feel as though I'm there with them. Wonderful!

Low Points: Surprisingly, the dancing scene. Not that it was bad, just that the way you wrote it felt a little awkward. It sounded stiff for you, like you wanted to write it a certain way and it ended up sounding generic.

Now, your ending was also nice. As soon as you jumped back into the dialogue, your comfortable style popped right back up. So all in all? Quite good!
Sutton07 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Great first chapter. Thanks for the Luke/Lorelai wedding. Would have loved to see the way you have written it in an episode. It was so them..Thanks keep writing...
BB-Caskett chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Aw!So cute!
g0shawk chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Aww that's sweet! Cute story :)
danieloquence chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I can't even think of a good enough review for this. Haha. It made me sigh out loud, if that helps convey my love for it. :]
GGjunkie33 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Aww! Very cute, love the banter! So sweet! Great job, loved it!
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
aaw cute! i love how you incorperated their banter into the sappiness...it was awesome.

oh what is your username on youtube because i wanted to watch your video, but there were a few, so...
theonlyxception chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Squeals! You're amazing Java. Luke got some awesome lines :) Sighs, you've made Luke and Lorelai more fantastic than ever.
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
You make me grin, Java. That was great. I haven't gotten to the video yet, but I'm sure it's just as awesome. :) Lovely, and the best interpretation of their first married moments i've ever read.
addictedtotwilight21 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
AW

that was so cute!

so good!
Elly-rox5 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Very cute! Good job with Luke's character!