Reviews for Kiss Me
Disneygrl2 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
AW! That was such a cute one-shot! Definitely will be looking up this video on youtube soon... if you're video making skills are as good as your writing then i'm sure it'll be awesome!
Nag Hammadi chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Seriously, that was perfect. Sappy Luke without being drippy. It was understated, the way Luke and Lorelai should be. Very real, very sweet, but not mushy and out of character. Couldn't ask for anything more. You score a thousand million points for this one, really!
allycat1186 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Aww! That was cute!
glo1196 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
That was incredibly sweet and incredibly romantic. I just had to sigh at the end and wish for what could have been. Very nice, no chance you would write more to this?
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Well, after watching that so unbelievably adorable Youtube video you mentioned (I'll rant later about how much I loved THAT) I read this. And it was SO sweet. I can imagine Luke and Lorelai (the real ones, not the pod-people) acting like this on their wedding day. *squeals* LOVED IT!
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
aw how sweet! loved this!
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I don't think you told me there was a oneshot to go hand in hand with the video! Adorable. I love sappy, married Luke. It's obvious that they love each other, and you capture those emotions so well.
Lukeistheone chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Always love a good LL ending. great job. :)
Mag68 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Lovely, perfect and every other adjective I seem to think of whenever I read one of your stories!
Copop chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Aw, just the perfect LL on their wedding day moment.

I love it!