Reviews for Devestated Devotion
bethyboomarch2 chapter 3 . 4/25/2009
Now this is not fair! I sure hope you're going to continue this story...that whole 'taking a while to update' and 'not finishing stories' is not going to fly with this cliff-hanger! I need to know! I love this story after only three chapters and I hope to goodness gracious that you'll update and/or contact me ASAP! This is amazingly incredible and I love it, love it, LOVE IT!

Also, just as a side note, there's one spelling error, I think that I don't know what it is you're trying to say for sure. It's towards the top of the page when Charlie is telling Bella that She can see Jacob tomorrow. Then it says "I said with definiteness." Do you mean defiant. Ness? Oh, wait, it says on my little pop-up dictionary thing that definiteness is actually a word. Never mind! But you didn't end that same sentence with a period. Just saying...

Okay, I need to calm down a little bit, I'm going obsessive on you, aren't I? Hope I don't scare you away, I'm just tired from getting over a cold. Plus it's rainy and that means I'm a little tired...rain is calming to me, and it makes me sleepy. Anyways, I hope you get these messages and I don't scare you away!

Hugs and Smiles!

Bethany

P.S. If I do happen to scare you, let me know and I'll PM you sometime when I'm less exhausted!
bethyboomarch2 chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
Holy cow! This will be a short review, since I want to see what happens in Chapter Three, but I loved it! You are definitely a talented writer and now I REALLY want to Beta for you...pre-reading your chapters is going to rule!
bethyboomarch2 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Whoa, okay...Bella has a creeper! And that dream certainly would've creeped me out! Also, just to prove my correction skills, after "he said with finality", you forgot to add a period. And after "I tried to soothe myself." Oops, I shouldn't do this in a review, sorry! I do really like this story, though. Chapter one is excellent. On to Chapter Two!
daniellelovesHSM chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
im dying here!
foreveredwards chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
I NEED MORE
Edsgirl chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
i hate cliffys! write! better not take u as long this time! ill kill u! love!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
BAH! is it edward? is he saving her? is it vicky?
Emteddy chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
Can I ask you a question? where in the blip do u get ur vocabulary from? You have such a diverse vocab its great! its like im learning while i read. who would have guessed?
beta chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
Will you please please please be my beta for my new story?
chloe m chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
my friend told me about this story and they were right! brilliant! WRITE
CHAR3 chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
Becca this is really good! where did she go? tell me!
Ems chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
Guh oOxx This is so frickin amazing! keep writing! DO IT
tiff chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
lol becca! what a cliffy! u are so mean! btw i tried calling you back wednesday, march 11 (today)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
That's amazing!Keep going! I can speak for everyone who read this... WE ALL WANT MORE! It's like throwing half of your favorite cookie away for NO reason! MORE, MORE, MORE!
tears will fall chapter 2 . 3/9/2009