Reviews for Cub
dianaanne chapter 48 . 8/3
I haven't seen Ginny and Seamus together. Or Ginny and Nott. Please pick one of those!
dianaanne chapter 44 . 8/3
Why couldn't they take Sirius?
dianaanne chapter 37 . 7/9
I'm very disappointed that once again, Harry loses his father figure.
dianaanne chapter 31 . 7/9
Glad you saved Cedric, now for Harry!
Kreivan Reyhers chapter 30 . 6/13
what does 'alius positus' mean?
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 5 . 4/26
Wow, I'd have thought anyplace BUT Gryffindor! Mistrustful, cunning, sly, but loyal to a fault: Sounds like a Slytherpuff to me!
MelJ
LizAndPattyThompson chapter 40 . 4/19
Mostly dead? Well there's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's really only one thing you can do. Go through his pockets and look for loose change.
I make that quote every time I see mostly dead in these fan fictions. I'm sorry, but I love the princess bride to much to not make that joke. ;)
LizAndPattyThompson chapter 37 . 4/19
I'm going to kill you for killing Remus! I actually thought 'hey look, a nice author who won't kill off all of my favorite characters! And then what do you do? You turn around and kill Remus! I'm so mad at you right now! And I'm also awake at 2 in the morning yelling at a person I don't even know for killing a Harry Potter character. Oh well. YOU. KILLED. REMUS! ️T-T T-T T-T
LizAndPattyThompson chapter 31 . 4/19
Yay! Thanks for saving Cedric! He is one of the only Hufflepuffs who gets glory, and the he dies! J.K. Rowling says she is a Hufflepuff, then she needs to stop killing all the Hufflepuffs that get glory! Cedric, Tonks, gosh, she really likes killing Hufflepuffs, doesn't she?
SortingHat chapter 5 . 2/1
Can you please make a warning of this being a mute Harry fanfic?
Pureblood Mask chapter 12 . 12/6/2016
ooh i bet pyg has the DIARY
RosalieGinnySwan chapter 37 . 6/6/2016
WTF!
Guest in Europe chapter 13 . 11/12/2015
I know this is an old story, long-completed, but honestly, if you had focussed on spelling the English words correctly (course, not coarse, dealt, not dealed, on closer inspection, not to closer inspection are the obvious examples on this page) rather than explaining the Latin, I would be a happier reader. Why not say Meanwhile... instead of the Latin, or split your sections with Later...? English... you know?

I'm finding this a bit random but will read on and see if it takes off.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
Nice idea you had going but to be honest the story is way too cliched and obvious the moment Remus adopted him.

I prefer fics that don't blindly follow the script like sheep.

I'd say more but I am not sure if constructive criticism is allowed or not.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
I have figured out that JK Rowling the whole series this is her life in the form of fiction as an outlet.

I bet her parents were abusive to her and going to *Hogwarts* on a magic train nobody else can see is her idea of being *saved* magically and Fred and George were likely twin friends she knew in real life. And the teachers or Hogwarts are based off of the ones she knew in real life including one she really hated so Severus Snape was inserted in there as a way of getting even with a teacher she didn't get along with.

I bet the teacher Snape is based on probably figured out that Serveus Snape is based off of him whatever his real name is and has gotten a few good chuckles out of the whole episode.