Reviews for Cub
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 54 . 2/15
Aside from extreme errors in the use of some people’s names, this was a good story.
GNcat chapter 9 . 2/8
Throw up and stop holding updates hostage for reviews.

It so irritates me that even though the story is now complete, I will no longer read it,
jadethetroll chapter 54 . 1/17
nice story. i really like the packloyality-theme
Guest chapter 13 . 10/22/2017
Sorry, I can be a bit of a grammar police, but of course is not spelled of coarse. Sorry. Other than that, I really like it.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2017
Huhfdb
Jgbbmanaclesmanaclesmanaclesqwwwww
dianaanne chapter 48 . 8/3/2017
I haven't seen Ginny and Seamus together. Or Ginny and Nott. Please pick one of those!
dianaanne chapter 44 . 8/3/2017
Why couldn't they take Sirius?
dianaanne chapter 37 . 7/9/2017
I'm very disappointed that once again, Harry loses his father figure.
dianaanne chapter 31 . 7/9/2017
Glad you saved Cedric, now for Harry!
Kreivan Reyhers chapter 30 . 6/13/2017
what does 'alius positus' mean?
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 5 . 4/26/2017
Wow, I'd have thought anyplace BUT Gryffindor! Mistrustful, cunning, sly, but loyal to a fault: Sounds like a Slytherpuff to me!
MelJ
Chlorina chapter 40 . 4/19/2017
Mostly dead? Well there's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's really only one thing you can do. Go through his pockets and look for loose change.
I make that quote every time I see mostly dead in these fan fictions. I'm sorry, but I love the princess bride to much to not make that joke. ;)
Chlorina chapter 37 . 4/19/2017
I'm going to kill you for killing Remus! I actually thought 'hey look, a nice author who won't kill off all of my favorite characters! And then what do you do? You turn around and kill Remus! I'm so mad at you right now! And I'm also awake at 2 in the morning yelling at a person I don't even know for killing a Harry Potter character. Oh well. YOU. KILLED. REMUS! ️T-T T-T T-T
Chlorina chapter 31 . 4/19/2017
Yay! Thanks for saving Cedric! He is one of the only Hufflepuffs who gets glory, and the he dies! J.K. Rowling says she is a Hufflepuff, then she needs to stop killing all the Hufflepuffs that get glory! Cedric, Tonks, gosh, she really likes killing Hufflepuffs, doesn't she?
SortingHat chapter 5 . 2/1/2017
Can you please make a warning of this being a mute Harry fanfic?