Reviews for Cub
Guest in Europe chapter 13 . 11/12/2015
I know this is an old story, long-completed, but honestly, if you had focussed on spelling the English words correctly (course, not coarse, dealt, not dealed, on closer inspection, not to closer inspection are the obvious examples on this page) rather than explaining the Latin, I would be a happier reader. Why not say Meanwhile... instead of the Latin, or split your sections with Later...? English... you know?

I'm finding this a bit random but will read on and see if it takes off.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
Nice idea you had going but to be honest the story is way too cliched and obvious the moment Remus adopted him.

I prefer fics that don't blindly follow the script like sheep.

I'd say more but I am not sure if constructive criticism is allowed or not.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
I have figured out that JK Rowling the whole series this is her life in the form of fiction as an outlet.

I bet her parents were abusive to her and going to *Hogwarts* on a magic train nobody else can see is her idea of being *saved* magically and Fred and George were likely twin friends she knew in real life. And the teachers or Hogwarts are based off of the ones she knew in real life including one she really hated so Severus Snape was inserted in there as a way of getting even with a teacher she didn't get along with.

I bet the teacher Snape is based on probably figured out that Serveus Snape is based off of him whatever his real name is and has gotten a few good chuckles out of the whole episode.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Amazing how stupid society is. It's easy to tell it's not from a *car crash*. The scar is too fine looking in an artificial way to be a car crash almost like it's laser etched using fine precision techniques.

I can't believe how dumb JK Rowling makes of people. There is a growing awareness of people that things are not what they seem in a not okay matter.

Search for *All wars are banker wars* and you will be amazed at the amount of history being kept from you due to various levels of control which takes too long to get into here.

I think the entire HP series books and all are actually chocked full of hints about her own life using fiction as an outlet and to be blunt she has had a very poor sampling of humans and puts labels on them herself wherever she see's fit believing this group or that group are all like that.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/23/2015
So i've read as far as chapter 7 and must say i really don't like this story at all. It's paced way too fast, jumping over months at a time and i find it rather hard to invest myself emotionally. I don't really understand all the good reviews. I'm sorry to say this but to me the story feels rushed and superficial.
Phe Phe Nix chapter 11 . 8/31/2015
I LOVE HOW SABLE SAYS 'MY CUB' IN THE LETTER, I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT IT MAKES ME VERY HAPPY XD
Great story by the way(:
Taz chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
I am confused about your last paragraph concerning Remus's thoughts.

You say that he left the Dursley house about two years ago, but it would have to be 3 years if he was starting Hogwarts at age 11.

If Harry missed the start of Hogwarts and was in fact 17 years old now, then he would have been missing from the Dursley's for 9 years.

Your ending of Chapter 4 is confusing.
thehelpinghand chapter 54 . 6/15/2015
i read all of this story and really like it although i had slight issues with reading some of the more insane voldemort parts kept picturing my brother saying some of those tings had had to walk away before i died of laughter). i am really glade that you continued including the pack all the way till the end and did not finish with a Harry point of view. it was nice to just have it as a Vaughn's since she did not get a lot of point of view references despite being the second main character in the story.
you characterization of Ginny was brilliant. i don't normally ready good Ginny stories simply because few authors can pull it off well - especially when Harry and Ginny are not together.
thehelpinghand chapter 45 . 6/15/2015
i think it would have been much better if none of the Weasley had been imprisoned for hurting Ginny. Share the Fear of the red heads and their fierce protection of their little sister.
iyu chapter 3 . 5/28/2015
they better meet up again or something may happen
pikachucat chapter 54 . 4/9/2015
awesome
misherukuro chapter 54 . 1/19/2015
This was a very well written and entertaining fic thanks for the read. ,
goodpie2 chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
It has potential, but it's poorly written. Not only do you swap between past and present tense, you swap between first and third person. What the actual fuck.
honore chapter 54 . 10/12/2014
Loved it, Thanks
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 13 . 8/8/2014
The writer oh god not again did manage to make lockheart likeable