Reviews for Next time i see her
shadowglove chapter 20 . 5/13/2008
I really loved this story, it made HSM2 more bearable for me! I don't like how they are in the fact that the two colored characters HAD to be together, I love both Taylor and Chad, but I think it was wrong and sterotyped of Disney to do that. I would have loved Taylor with someone else and Chad...obviously...with Sharpay.

Oh well, I really really really loved your story.
TheYummyPencil chapter 20 . 5/7/2008
Ha! They're kids are going to be very creative, that's for sure. Great job with this!
DCLynneHaddock chapter 20 . 5/4/2008
*laughs* I love how, despite everything, she wakes up and insults him.

Great ending. _
Soul-Full-Eyes chapter 20 . 5/3/2008
lol wow aww it was the perfect ending

i loved Troy is evil lol anyways great job enjoyed reading it_
theBUEANO-thatsmii chapter 20 . 5/1/2008
The dissing from those kids will be extraordinary! LOVED IT. Well done. You rock!
TheYummyPencil chapter 7 . 4/29/2008
I love how all the events of the movie are tied in so well with this, expect for the Chadpay twist!
TheYummyPencil chapter 6 . 4/26/2008
'Sometimes the way she approached everything as though it was a maths problem really pissed Chad off why couldn’t she get angry like a normal girl?' Ha! That's so Taylor.

Okay! The family's dragging me away for the last week of the holiday and I've got to wake up early for the drive. So I'll stop reading here. I look forward to a lovely complete fic to R&R when I get back!
TheYummyPencil chapter 5 . 4/26/2008
'he looked a hell of a lot like Troy'! NGAHAHA! No sh!t. Them watching Hairspray together was SO cute. And the dancing. Aw! For once he's not trying to look cool. And then the moment died. Or rather it was killed by his big mouth...
TheYummyPencil chapter 4 . 4/26/2008
Motherfuzzer! It was only when I read your PM that I remembered I hadn't finished this! Sorry, I've put so many fics on alert, I lose track! Anyway, I'm glad. Knew this would be...ahem...interesting from the moment I read 'Erotic Mermaid'. Loved Sharpay just inviting herself in and her snide remarks. And Chad checking her out. So hot. Onto the next chappie!
DCLynneHaddock chapter 19 . 4/26/2008
That was a great ending. :)

And I love that he gave her the dressing gown. It's so sweet, thoughtful, and...perfect, really.

Amazing. _
socialitegirl chapter 19 . 4/24/2008
Aw so cute, really.
im correcting u chapter 19 . 4/24/2008
chad's last name is DANFORTH!
letsbeokay chapter 19 . 4/24/2008
Fabulous! Loved it! Please write more Chadpay's, they're absolutely adorable and perfect!
DCLynneHaddock chapter 18 . 4/19/2008
It's probably for the best that Chad didn't let her know about the shoe. Knowing that she lost control like that would probably add insult to injury at this point in proceedings.

Wonder how the returning of the DVD will go.
Soul-Full-Eyes chapter 18 . 4/17/2008
what are you serious the last chap?wha ok ok fine but darn it this is a good story sad to see it end but i liked this chap nice job can't wait for more
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »